[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — rude delivery man
Dear Sir/ Mdm
I received a home delivery today (14 Nov) around 3 pm for my wife. (Postal code 730347 parcel number EO 567 002) I had rushed to the door when I heard his knocks. When i opened the door he was putting the delivery items on the floor. Upon my opening the door he said the word "kanina", an expletive. When I asked him why he had to say that word, he denied and said he had said a completely different word.
Compare this with a delivery man from Ninja Van who came later. I was also slightly late to the door but he was pleasantly suprised and even said "have nice day" when he left.
Service has been excellent even at civic centre (woodlands)singpost where the queues move fast and staff are helpfull, fast and friendly and I have no complaints. This is just to update you so that you can feed back to your staff. I apologise for having to do this
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Nov 14, 2017
Hi. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your full delivery address and tracking number for us to follow up on your feedback. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report