[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)rude delivery man

I Nov 14, 2017

Dear Sir/ Mdm

I received a home delivery today (14 Nov) around 3 pm for my wife. (Postal code 730347 parcel number EO 567 002) I had rushed to the door when I heard his knocks. When i opened the door he was putting the delivery items on the floor. Upon my opening the door he said the word "kanina", an expletive. When I asked him why he had to say that word, he denied and said he had said a completely different word.

Compare this with a delivery man from Ninja Van who came later. I was also slightly late to the door but he was pleasantly suprised and even said "have nice day" when he left.

Service has been excellent even at civic centre (woodlands)singpost where the queues move fast and staff are helpfull, fast and friendly and I have no complaints. This is just to update you so that you can feed back to your staff. I apologise for having to do this

• Resolution Statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Nov 14, 2017

Hi. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your full delivery address and tracking number for us to follow up on your feedback. Thank you.