Singapore Post (SingPost) — delivery notification letter
I had a bulky parcel from overseas which was left at the Singpost branch for collection. Unfortunately there was no delivery notice left at my mailbox or doorstep and straightaway I received a reminder to collect my parcel within 6days. This is definitely unfair to have said that the parcel has been left at the post office for 10working days. I was only notified way later and again unfortunately I missed the collection date. It was no longer at Singpost. This is not the first encounter from Singpost that no delivery notification was provided and there I am always receiving a final reminder. Is this the practice of postman these days?
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Dec 06, 2019
Hi, Daphne. We are sorry to hear that. You may contact us at 1605 or via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to assist and investigate on your case. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report