Singapore Airlines — ticket
I requested our ticket for Manila going Heathrow and back on May1 2019 to be rebooked for April 25-May8, 2020. However, when I called your ofc, resa said dates chosen do not appear yet on your system so I was asked to call back end of May 2019. When i called the 2nd time, still said dates are not yet appearing. And so It slipped my mind and only this OCT i remembered calling. Resa said our tickets are FORFEITED.
This is just so unfair because I was making the booking and it was your system that failed to open the dates i requested. I hope you can review my case and give consideration. I have very high regard for this airline but now, I am completely frustrated at how you treat your customers. I paid 78k for these tickets.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019