Singapore Airlines / rescheduling

India Review updated:

I am traveling with my family
Himanshu DAWAR
Manpreet DAWAR
Rajveer Singh DAWAR
Dhruvika DAWAR

16th May 2019 Delhi -singapore
16th May 2019 Singapore-phuket
24th May 2019 Phuket-singapore
24th May 2019 Singapore-delhi

I am a very loyal customer with Singapore airlines and I have traveled lot of times with this airline.
Pls find attached medical certificate by doctors which clearly mentions I have a serious back problem (slip disc) therefore I have been advised by doctor to not travel for the next six months. Hence I would like to postpone my tickets to a later date in August with no extra cost. If that is not possible then kindly refund my tickets in full or allow me to make a new ticket for some other sector..I'll be highly obliged.i have asked the middleman Goibibo to help me but they didn't as they blamed everything on Singapore airlines.

You can appreciate this is a medical issue and not any random reason for postponement of tickets. I would want you to honour your brand name and do the right thing here.

Awaiting your revert.

Hi
Mar 25, 2019

Comments

• Ib
      Mar 28, 2019

Dear Himanshu DAWAR,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are sorry to read about the issue.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

We request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check and validate the incident.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: 1860-258-5858 / 1800-208-1060, Calling From Abroad: +91-9213025552.
    You may connect with Goibibo ASAP to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,
    Team Goibibo

• Ib
      Apr 01, 2019

Dear Himanshu DAWAR,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are resolving this case, as we have not heard from you after the details requested.

You may connect with Goibibo ASAP to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,