Singapore Airlines / rescheduling
I am traveling with my family
Rajveer Singh DAWAR
16th May 2019 Delhi -singapore
16th May 2019 Singapore-phuket
24th May 2019 Phuket-singapore
24th May 2019 Singapore-delhi
I am a very loyal customer with Singapore airlines and I have traveled lot of times with this airline.
Pls find attached medical certificate by doctors which clearly mentions I have a serious back problem (slip disc) therefore I have been advised by doctor to not travel for the next six months. Hence I would like to postpone my tickets to a later date in August with no extra cost. If that is not possible then kindly refund my tickets in full or allow me to make a new ticket for some other sector..I'll be highly obliged.i have asked the middleman Goibibo to help me but they didn't as they blamed everything on Singapore airlines.
You can appreciate this is a medical issue and not any random reason for postponement of tickets. I would want you to honour your brand name and do the right thing here.
Awaiting your revert.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019
- Singapore Airlines - In-flight security