Simply Sellular Logo

Simply Sellular

Having problems with Simply Sellular?

10725 Ellis Ave. № C
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Simply Sellularscam

I sent in my cell phone to Simply Sellular because the offered the best price, $9.50 for a phone in "poor" condition according to their description. My phone had a cracked screen over the bottom, where the "buttons" are, but worked perfectly. After they got it, they emailed an said it was worth nothing because it was broken. They will return it to me for $10 dollars! I would advise anyone to stay away from this company.

• Kn
      Knvsmom Jul 06, 2009

I have turned 3 different phones over to this company. Other than normal wear and tear on these phones & minor blemishes from everyday use they were all in good working order. They offer a set amount on certain phones as long as they work and can be charged.
      I have received emails from them for each phone stating something was wrong with each of them and I wouldn't be receiving payment, yet they would be kind enough to "recycle" the phones for me. STAY AWAY from this company! All they are doing is taking people's old phones, and either making up some BS excuse of why they can't give you your money or doing something to the phones once they receive them to substantiate their claims. This company needs to be looked into.

• We
      weksauce Nov 13, 2009

I sent 3 phones. They paid for 1, said they wouldn't pay anything for another, and would pay half cost or less for the third. They will say you have to pay $10 to return the phone, even though their Terms and Conditions state that they have to return when they change price.

• Ce
      cellboy Mar 24, 2010

Wouldn't use this company. Mailed phones over a month ago and they claim they "may" be in their facility. I smell scam and that length of processing is not client friendly. Soo many other businesses doing the same thing and if all their going to do is short change you once they finally receive the phones, move on...

• Ab
      abutareq Feb 02, 2013

[protected]

Simply Sellular — Fraud & Scam

This company is a total ripoff, I beg people out there NOT to do business with them!!! I sent in two phone...

Simply Sellular — Cell phone rip-off

I recently mailed in a smart phone to Simply Sellular, since they were offering the highest price. Per their...

SimplySellular — Scam!

Did the usual researching on the Internet to find the best return on used BlackBerry's. I sent in over...