Simply MineFraud

N

I got a charge to my credit card for 11.99 it was an unsuthorized charge to my card. I recieved a letter in the mail statment said Thank you for your membership in our club but due to the credit card number you gave us it was not accepted(because I had to charge takin off) And as a result they had to cancel my membership. and asked me for my new account number and all the things to be able to charge on my card. WATCH OUT!!! ITS A SCAM

• Lo
    Lori Luciano Nov 13, 2008

Started Charging my account monthly after an online purchase through Personal Creations with authorization

• Kk
    kkira Mar 03, 2009

I just discovered that Simply Mine was charging my bank account $14.95 each month without my knowing or agreeing to it. When I called the number listed on the bank account, the woman on the other end tried to tell me I signed up with them from a flyer they mailed to me. I am furious at the sleezy tactics by which this so-called company takes advantage of unsuspecting people. I am going to report them to everyone I know including CBS News, NBC News, ABC News... etc...

• Ki
    Kim Apr 06, 2009

I rec'd a letter dated March 31st, 2009 the letter stated when we attempted to apply your membership fee to the account you gave us, it was not accepted, as a result, we had no choice but to cancel your membership. Please provide us with another account, we wold be glad to reinstate your membership. Simply fill out the informatin below and mail it back to us. Signed L S GRUMMEL VP member services
    I have had my identity stolen already by two different people, I did all the legwork myself and the thief was my neighbor, supposed best friend, married to a police officer - this letter scares me and I will follow up with it and any charges on any account of mine !!!
    Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ki
    kimberly May 09, 2009

I just received the same referenced letter regarding needing a new account number. What a scam! And it was first reported in November and they are still doing it!

• Mo
    moe0504 May 19, 2009

The best place to report fraud and such things is your local Better Business Bureau (or BBB). You can do this conveniently at home by going to their website www.bbb.org. There, you can connect to your local BBB and resolve the issues there. Then not only is your issue resolved, but you've gotten the government involved in it. You're more likely to get your money back.
    Contacting the news channels gets the word out locally, but the BBB will make sure that all complaints are logged and are public information worldwide. Better luck next time...

• Br
    Bridgette1 Sep 08, 2009

I was also charged $14.95 twice for this alleged service. I have never heard of them and don't know how they got my credit card information. I will report to BBB. Folks need to make sure that they review their credit card and bank statements very closely and dispute any charge they did not make.

• Tr
    TrishG Oct 01, 2009

I had noticed a charge for $11.99 on my credit card and I called the number and they have been charging my account without my acceptance. I cancelled the subscription with them and called my credit card company and they are removing the charges and sending me a new credit card.

• As
    ashley787 Jan 25, 2010

I would just like to state, I work for a company which offers this program and it is clearly stated when we offer it to the customer what the terms and conditions of enrollment are. The customer has to willingly acknowledge the fact that they would either like to join or would not like to join and they must provide us information that we need in order to enroll them in the program. Every enrollment offer is recorded both audibly and electronically and gone over by both their quality assurance and our own quality assurance team. If we do anything wrong, it's an automatic termination. Just a thought.

• Th
    ThorMMVI Aug 12, 2010

This constitutes Postal Fraud and anything involving Simply Mine and the US Mail should be reported to the US Postal Inspector. Their website is: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

Mar37 Jul 31, 2019

My father’s account was just charges $14.95. Account stated it was approved on 7/6. How can that be since he has been in a nursing facility since January. They claimed he signed up for it. When we explained that it was impossible then they just said, “Oh so you want to cancel it?” Still no explanation how it occurred but said they will refund the money. We will see. Big FRAUD

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices