SIM CARDNew connection not activated

S

I have purchased hutch sim plan 998 from your customer abstract solutions pvt. Ltd. Okhla, New Delhi against cash payment on 10. 8. 2007, and he promised me that this sim no. [protected] will activate within 24 hrs (That's why I have given cash payment, he told me cheque will take time to activate minimum 72 hrs) till date the mobile number not activated, i am repeatedly requesting to your customer care no. 111 and [protected], executives are promising it will activate within 24 hrs. I have already 3 connection of hutch nos, i would therefore request you to activate this new connection immediately otherwise, i am going to discontinue my 3 other hutch connections and also will not pay the bills of my these phones.

• Ki
    kishor gautam May 09, 2008

i am not able to call vodafone care...

• Sr
    SRIKANT B. THAKUR Nov 24, 2008

i live in pune -aundh- New sangvi
    There is range probleb for vodafone,
    plz, increase frequency,
    or i am thinking to get new connction from IDEA

jayati May 18, 2009

i m not using the sim, no.[protected].i want to submit that sim, and its renewal date is today i.e 19 may.so plz stop that service, and discard that sim.

• As
    ASHOK JAKHAR Feb 09, 2010

maine [protected] ye no 2 month phle liya tha ...but this time in this no outgoing calls are not possible...

• Su
    surendhar Jul 31, 2012

my sim no [protected]
    i was problem from 2to3 weeks
    that by my sim not going message to anybody and my balance
    20ruppes

• Su
    sumanth kumar Oct 15, 2012

my sim no is [protected], i have a problem that my sim was blocked, even if we insert on mobile it was not showing any network it was switch off, kindly help me out of this problem urgent thank u.

• Vi
    vikram dogra Nov 08, 2013

I have purchased a new postpaid sim..near by Vodafone shop...I had paid already..but my sim is noy activate..my postpais number is..[protected]..plzzz activate this sim

• Ve
    Vel India Nov 13, 2013

Hello Vikram Dogra,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you regarding the same in 24 hours.

• Ve
    Vel India Nov 14, 2013

Hello Vikram Dogra,

We called on your number but you were unavailable. Kindly let us know the best time to reach you.

• My
    myadav Aug 16, 2016

I am purchsing a sim card on 24th october.But the sim card is not started till 4 th november.vodafone Starting services is not so good. Plz. cheque my details & take action.
    Mahesh Yadav
    [protected]
    [protected]

• vodafoneindia Aug 16, 2016

Hi Mahesh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding SIM activation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

• Mo
    Mo Shahzad Aug 20, 2018

Dear sir,

Please no buddy helping me pls contact me I already complaint somebody took device on my company documents

Comments

• Tu
    Tumusiime Ronald Aug 17, 2019

My card has been blocked today morning I went to cellular l opened then asking sim pin l login it then it was locked to try to unlock lt it was asking me to contact carrier to give puk cord to unlock it it's a du card number [protected] it's consumer Prepaid TRIO SIM is 8997103318055003140f Help me thanks

Comments