Silverman and O'Malley Claim FacilitatorsScam letter

C

Received letter requesting that I send $20 cheque to establish account and to receive initial file report cash settlement from multiple class action lawsuits in North America. Letter states that I am "confirmed and entitled to receive a bank check" as their cash premium incentive payment.

DON'T FALL FOR IT!

• Ta
    T.Alder Feb 25, 2009

I just recieved this letter in the mail today, requesting I send $20.00 to the following address:
    Silverman and O'Malley
    PO Box 97198 Stn Main
    Richmond, British Columbia
    V6X 8H3

For anyone reading this, do not send them any money, or any information at all.

• Ne
    NELLY ABUDAYYEH Nov 26, 2008

I received many letters from this company, mostly on monthly basis they send me a letter saying that my name is confirmed and entitled to receive a bank check with an amount ($ 5 Billion) from identified defendants in multiple class action lawsuits. Just I have to pay$20 assigned fee by check, cash or money order payable to SAO to establish my account and to receive my initial file report.