Silver CloudFraud

A

I can't thank the person who posted the phone number for rainbird enough. I spoke to the 2nd lt. Governor, terence garcia and he has received numerous calls of fraud from silver cloud over the last few days.
Everyone needs to contact their banks immediately - and contact the fraud dept.

My bank has credited back almost $6000.00 that silver cloud stole and there are 9 more transactions from them pending.

I have to take off work tomorrow and go with my mother to her bank because we have to fill out an "account comprise notification" and everyone else needs to do the same thing.

You can to cancel your current account, and open a brand new one. Any monies that are pending will be posted by your bank to the new account.

I thank everyone who posted all the phone numbers and getting your money back from your bank.

Thank you.

SandraMills Feb 25, 2019

I borrowed 800 and had to pay 3200 at 690 interest rate.The FTC is filing a complaint against them.They RIP people off everyday as a loan shark.I will hurry and pay the balance before I pay 3200 because that is crazy and wrong.