Silkies Enriche Rebuild MoisturizerBroken pump

A
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

I received and paid for Enriche Rebuild Moisturizer. I tired to pump the moisturizer from the bottle and it did not work. When I opened the bottle, it did not have the piece which hooks to the pump to dispense the cream. I called your customer service line but could not reach a rep. It was totally automated. I would like another bottle which I can use correctly without having to turn the bottle upside down to dispense the cream.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.