Silkies Enriche Rebuild MoisturizerBroken pump

A

I received and paid for Enriche Rebuild Moisturizer. I tired to pump the moisturizer from the bottle and it did not work. When I opened the bottle, it did not have the piece which hooks to the pump to dispense the cream. I called your customer service line but could not reach a rep. It was totally automated. I would like another bottle which I can use correctly without having to turn the bottle upside down to dispense the cream.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices