Silkies Enricheproduits charges sans ma commande

G

J'ai recu une facture au montant de $20.95 pour des produits que je n'ai jamais commandé. Je leur ai téléphoner pour les aviser de leur erreur et ils ne veulent rien savoir. Ils disent que je dois leur retourner les produits en payant le retour (mais je n'ai jamais eu et demandé de leurs produits) et qu'alors ils vont pouvoir annuler ma facture. Je suis rendu a deux avis de comptes en souffrance et pourtant je leur avais bien dit de se les mettre ou je pensais leur facture et que je ne voulais pas que mon crédit soit affecté avec de pareille niaiserie. Je vais possiblement leur envoyer un email pour reclarifier la situation. Je suis très décue de voir que des compagnies de ce genre peuvent affecter la cote de crédit d'honnetes personnes sans aucun probleme.

Mary Edwards Apr 04, 2008

I never ordered this product. I do not have this product nor would I ever want it. I am now being billed for this product with an "IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED"

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

They are now saying they are going to continue shipping this product based on "my chosen delivery schedule." I NEVER ORDERED THIS PRODUCT NOR AGREED TO ANY DELIVERY SCHEDULE!!

PLEASE HELP!

Jacqueline Johnston Apr 24, 2008

I have received a request for payment (£13.98) for a product (Silkies Enriche) which I never ordered. The request was dated 5th April. I received it by post on 23/04/08. I refuse to pay.

Jacqueline Johnston Apr 24, 2008

PRODUCT NOT ORDERED - PAYMENT REQUESTED

• Fr
    Frankie Jun 01, 2008

I received this complimentary cream in the mail and a letter telling me that they will be AUTOMATICALLY sending me more and BILLING me $24.99 + shipping for future orders. I never asked for this nor do I want it. Now I have to spend time contact them (Their web site in down - what a surprise). I fear I will be chasing these guys to get off their list.

• Li
    Lisa Prosachik Jun 20, 2008

Received "free sample" which the company states I requested. And approx. 4 weeks I am to receive a product which costs $14.99. I did not request any samples of their product and do not want to purchase anything they have to offer. After reading all of the complaints filed by others, I just felt as if I needed to submit one myself. I do NOT want to be hassled by this company.

• De
    debra cole Jun 25, 2008

I never ordered another one after my last order and enclosed a letter with my bill because this always happens. We try a product and then the company continues to send more. What do you want me to do? Just send it back i have not opened it, was shocked to even receive another one.

• St
    Steph Snow Jul 02, 2008

Sent me Silkies Enrich when I didn't even order it and makes it impossible to return without having to pay shipping. I have tried 5 times to get the shipping label from them without any success.

• Di
    Diane Douglass Jul 13, 2008

Received a bill in the mail along with a free silkies Enriche Eye Wrinkle stick and 1 0z of Silkies Enriche Rebuild product along with a bill for 19.94. I did not order this product and I am not going to pay for it. If they send me a postage return label I will return it. If they do not send the return postage label i will not return the product. This is nothing but a big scam.

Thank you.

joy Lynn Jul 14, 2008

I wish I had been as smart as you, I send it back and paid for it...how stupid am I? IF this happens again, I will keep it and also turn them in to the attorney general, I think this is fraud on their behalf

• Su
    Susanna Rich Jul 23, 2008

Silkies Enriche keeps sending me merchandise I did not order and the postoffice refuses to send it back. I do not wish to pay for something I did not order and don't want to pay to send it back.Please inform Silkies Enriche not to send ANYTHING unless I specifically order it. Also advise what to do with the latest shipment.
    Susanna Rich

• Dr
    Dru Mason Aug 31, 2008

Like all the other complaints, I never ordered this product nor have I ever received this product. I have received their bill for $19.94. I just received another one for amount past due. I went on their website to see if I could straighten it out, but all they want is for you to pay the bill or order something. They do not answer their phone. No way will this be paid. SCAM!!

• Mi
    Mitzi Gale Oct 06, 2008

I received a free sample in the mail that Silkies Enriche stated that I requested and that they would send me a Welcome Pack at the price of $14.99 plus shipping & handling. Since I don't ever remember requesting said item as I have not even heard of this company, please advise this company NOT TO SHIP THIS ITEM TO MY ADDRESS as I do not want to be bothered sending it back.
    Thanking in you advance

Mitzi Gale

• Li
    Lilnda Holmes Oct 18, 2008

I received a package of Silkiesenriche antiaging skin cream, which I did not order. I am not paying for something I did not order. There is no return label. When I try calling the number, all I get is a recording and no live person is available to discuss this with. I haven't even used it. I don't want to have creditors after me. Suggestions?

• Ca
    Carol Venasse Jun 03, 2009

Just received letter from D. Gervais Collections Officer for no payment on sample product. Saying I owe them $22.55 Acct # 10155322. I don't understand how they got my name and address but take me off your mailing address. Or I will report you to the better business bureau. We have been in Fl. for the last 6 months, and received nothing at home.

carol Venasse

firedancerfor him Oct 14, 2009

Was sent FREE SAMPLE. Says they are forwarding a Introductory Kit which was never asked for or ordered and I will hav e to return it and pay shipping to return it if I don't want it. Havent received kit and do not want it. Too many people scamming, sending product then demanding money when product was never ordered. Shady business.

firedancerfor him Oct 14, 2009

Just ignore them. They cant do anything. They don't know whether you sent it back or not and no collection agency has a leg to stand on after the attempts you have made to contact them. Just forget it and for heaven sake don't feel guilty. Companies like that are not worth the paper they write their ads on

firedancerfor him Oct 14, 2009

Don't worry about it, if the post office won't take it just pop it in a mail box and put on it return. Then its the post offices problem. You returned it, tell the company that. What do they know.

Josie Kay Dec 08, 2009

I have received a package of Silkkiesenriche antiaging skin cream which I did not order. I am not paying for something I did not order. I do not want this item and wish to return same but there is no return label. Please advise me of my position.
    [email protected]

• K1
    K1988 Mar 04, 2010

Moi aussi, ils m'ont envoyer les produits alors que je n'en voulais pas, mais j'ai tout de même payer... puis aujourd'hui, ils m'ont envoyer un avis comme quoi j'avais un compte en souffrance et qu'ils attendent toujours un paiement!!! Et ils me font des menaces dans leur p*tain de lettre!!! Ça fait pourtant 3 semaines que le chèque que je leur ai fait a passé, c'est juste des cr*ss de voleurs!! Je vais les appeler demain matin pour leur dire ma façon de penser !!!

• Da
    Danielle Bélanger Apr 28, 2011

Je vous avais envoyer un courrier pour vous avisez de ne plus m'envoyer de produits, mais j"en reçois toujours.Si vous m'en envoyer encore je vous les retournerez.Mon numéro de compte est 10236006.merci de prendre ma lettre en considération.

• Da
    Danielle Bélanger Apr 28, 2011

Ne plus m'envoyer de produits.Merci

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices