Silkies EnricheDeceptive trade practices

Hi Guys

I am at the moment contacting the trading standards office, as I too have received a tube of moisturizer/free eye stick from this company, which I certainly DID NOT order, complete with invoice for 13.98. I originally had a free sample of this product a couple of months back, but didn't like it, so I certainly would not have ordered anymore.

How is it that this company can then send out an item, not ordered, and demand payment. Have you tried contacting them, the so called Customer Service line [protected], is never answered, there is another number [protected] which is for their hosiery however, this is totally automated, there is only a PO box address, so I will be writing, however. It would appear this company do not like to have communication with their customers.

I am of the opinion that they should send me a pre-paid envelope if they want their moisturizer back . I know they are part of HCI Direct, and I shall certainly be mailing them.

I wonder how many more people there are out there, who have had the same problem, i.e. being black mailed into buying products that they have not ordered.

Regards
Pauline Smith

• Pi
    PISSEDOFFFFF Apr 26, 2015

Are you serious saying loreal is a reputable company?
    HAVE YOU READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS HERE ABOUT LOREAL?
    Try searching loreal and read for yourself if you dont believe me.
    LOREAL IS THE WORST COMPANY ON EARTH.

Chamble Aug 31, 2011

I did not order any products from the company. I did not receive any products from the company. They are sending me bills and I cannot get anyone to answer their phone. It is completely automated. Scam at its best!…

• Cs
    C Sura Jun 21, 2010

Sent for a free sample of their cream which I received and now they are billing me for the price of the cream. They have threatened to send it to a collection agency. I refuse to pay

• Dr
    dreamer2b4ever Jan 20, 2010

i keep getting this bill and my account number is [protected]...i never ordered this item because i haven't lived there for the past three years. thank you

• Al
    Alison Nowell Dec 16, 2009

I recived silkies enriche skin cream through the post unordered, i have had two bills sent to me i have tried to phone the company but theres never any answer, i do not wish to post the product back as i will be charged.

• Ol
    old worried wrinkley Dec 06, 2009

can any one my mum about this anti aging cream scam who do we contact and how do we stop this harrasment for payment for stuff she did not even order HELP OLD FEDUP WRINKLY thanx

• Mr
    Mrs kathleen caldicott Nov 18, 2009

take my name of the net

• Mr
    Mrs kathleen caldicott Nov 18, 2009

I have recieved beauty froducts from silkies which i do not want . They are asking me for a payment what can i do.

• Je
    jessie_bee89 Nov 16, 2009

I signed up for a FREE sample of Silkies enriche moistureiser only they have now sent me and my mother for some reason a tube of the stuff (which causes pain and stinging around the eyes any way) and a bill!! they said they will send a tube every month!!

• Ju
    Juleslaf Nov 10, 2009

I have never requested a free sample of Silkies Enriche! Now I get a bill for $22.55 for a moisturizer,
    Be advised that I will NOT pay to ship it back .I find it pathetique that you need to scam people to buy your product.

• Fi
    firedancerfor him Oct 14, 2009

Good one. I live in Canada and have not received the procut only the free sample. they said they are mailing it and I shall surely use your letter for back up. but if I have any problems I will surely refer to your letters and your action. Thankyou for sharing that.

• Fi
    firedancerfor him Oct 14, 2009

So what if its on the card, they should not be sending you anything at all unless a person has ordered it. And then to demand you pay the shipping yourself to send it back. I don't think so. If this was ligit they would tell you this is what will happen before you get them to send the sample. And yess I dont know what you are talking about there are lots of legitamate free samples out there. Try Oil of Olay or LOreal Regenerist, all reputable companies with generous no obligation. By the way are you working for this firm.

• Ka
    kathleen norquay Aug 17, 2009

keep recieving billing for something i dont know what apparently was to have recied something by mail never did so why ehould i pay

• Co
    colette cartier Jun 11, 2009

11 june 2009. on 27 mars 2009 I have receive 1 hydratant toujours jeune 25ml1 batonnet antirides pour les yeux.

la compagnie Silkiesenriche reclaimed to me to pay: $ 20.95 for these objets. I have not command this products.

I will return the 2 products at this adress and I want to cancel this account. I don't want to receive any other products from Silkiesenriche.
    this my adress: Colette Cartier
    2070 rue Laprairie
    Drummondville
    P.Quebec j2c6k4
    Canada.

• Md
    m.d. vetter Mar 23, 2009

I have been getting threatening letters from Silkie Riche, demanding payment for something I did not order or receive. When I tried to phone, I couldn't talk to anyone, when I tried their e-mail, turned out to be fraudulent, so I sent my letter of complaint off the the RCMP fraud squad. So in 15 days they are going to ruin my credit rating for $20.95. I'm allergic to most stuff, why would I want to try theirs? Stay away from this bunch.
    m.d. vetter
    Olds, Alberta

• Wa
    wack0 Nov 13, 2008

mr.michael steele, account no [protected]-1 i have rang your office several times, its cost me asmall fortune in calls, in referance to the letters you keep sending, ive not received anything from silkies, so i wish for you to stop sending me nice reminders for £13.98

• Ki
    Kim Thenault Nov 07, 2008

Please cancel any future shipments. I will not accept any further shipments. 11/07/08
    Acct. # [protected]-7#

Annette Keys Oct 19, 2008

I continue to receive statements "Past Due", and am tired of these coming to my home. I did not order nor did I receive a Welcome Pack, as shown in your statement. I did call last month and was assured this would be taken care of and to disregard the statement.

• Ro
    Rose Ann Oct 12, 2008

I recieved some aging cream from silkies enriche and did not order it. However, I did pay for it and now they are still sending me bills. for it. I do not want anything more from this company and I would like my name removed from their mailing list. 73

Angie Queen Sep 19, 2008

I have not ordered nor do I want any more silkies, I have them running out the BA-ZOO.
    I wrote on invoice do not sent cancel account plez some one please stop this its crazy

• Da
    david Sep 11, 2008

I orderd a free gift from silkies enriche now i got a payment slip for £13.98 for items i did not send for i have a address or a po box which i am going to send the bill back i am not going to pay for items i did not ask for if they want it back they can send me a label i am not going to pay for the postage i have been on to them by phone and they just want you to pay for it and to there web site waste of time this is a scam and a rip off no way they have a english address to write its po box 288 liverpool l708al i am going to throw this junk in the bin if they want it they can come to me to get it back david

• Al
    Allen Atkinson Aug 23, 2008

I did not order anything and if you send me a label with postage to return within 10 days, I will return -- If you don't, I'm throwing box containing whatever is in it in the trash - I'm 67 yrs. old and don't intend to start worrying over wrinkles now.
    wHY WAS SOMETHING SENT TO ME FOR $21.53 THAT I DID NOT ORDER!!!

MRS. ALLEN ATKINSON

JOANNE LAYCOCK Aug 22, 2008

recieved letter asking for money for a product i never ordered or recieved and not prepared to make payment. tried to ring on several occasions to get a recorded message never spoke to a person yet.recieved 2 letters now wanting payment.

• Ne
    nell Aug 07, 2008

In May I returned an order as my doctor changed my face cream. I wrote two letters explaining. Today I received a card saying my order had been damaged in shipment and that they had sent another order with an invoice. As I told you, I can no longer use this product, but evidently you did not get my letter. Your post card lists my account # [protected]-2. I canceled my order in May and shipped it back, but evidently customer service did not get this information. I will try to catch the postman and return this shipment to you. Please call if you don't understand.
    Nell Watts.
    [email protected]

• Ga
    Gail Aug 02, 2008

This company sends an offer to try their new face creme. They let you chose your age and send you the appropriate formulated creme. Somewhere in the material they send you is a notice that you will receive additional shipments and be charged accordingly. It is not prominently displayed. The offer looks like a free sample offer with no strings attached. About a month after you receive the sample you get another shipment of a bottle of the creme. This company has had previous complaints filed with the Pennsylvania Attorney Generals Office and was made to pay a fine for their unethical practices. You do not need to return the package. You certainly do not need to pay for their unsolicited product. Send them a letter telling them that you do not want their product, did not request futher shipments and will take action if they send further notices. Tell them if they want their product back they must send you the packing materials and postage. I also demanded my own postage for the letter mailed to them be returned. I also sent them a copy of the notice regarding their suit by the Pennsylvania Attorney Generals Office and noted that apparently they hadn't learned their lesson. I also filed a complaint with the post office and tried to file with the BBB but had trouble with their website. You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office.

By the way, yesterday I got my postage back. SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR MY TIME TO BE COMPENSATED TOO.

The only way to fight companies like this is to make their life miserable and cost them money!

• Au
    auramelody Jul 31, 2008

I received free gift of silkys cream and now they have sent more cream with free eye stick. I don't want these items and am sending back to them, also they sent same things in my husbands name.

• Su
    susan wilkins Jul 23, 2008

I have also just received a payment due £13.98 from Silkies Enriche for a product I never ordered and am not going to pay for. What a scam company.

• Di
    Diane Douglass Jul 22, 2008

i had ordered a free Silkies Enriche Eye Wrinkle Stick which i received. I also received 1 oz of Silkies Rebuild with a bill for 19.94. i feel this is a scam and will not pay the bill. I will return the product if they send me a postage paid return label. i had sent in a complaint a few days ago and received a email from Nicole July 18th which i have been trying to answer but for some reason i can not get the email to go. I am not having trouble with any other emails I send. Thank you.

Diane Douglass

• Ke
    kelli Jul 10, 2008

I have received several pieces of mail asking me to submit 19.94 for products I have never received. You even have placed an account number to items I never received.

• Na
    NANCY DENNIS Jul 07, 2008

I HAD PLACED AN ORDER FOR ONE TIME TRY OF REBUILD, WHICH I RECEIVED AND WAS PAID FOR VIA CREDIT CARD. TODAY JULY 7, I RECEIVED A GIFT PACK WHICH STATED A FREE WRINKLE STICK, INCLUDED WAS A BILL FOR $19.94. I DID NOT ORDER THIS ADDITIONAL PRODUCT WITH THE GIFT, AND DO NOT WANT IT. I WOULD LIKE A POSTAGE PAYED ENVELOPE TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS. I AM ALSO REPORTING THESE PRACTICES TO THE BBB. WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE COMPANY.
    PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR PRODUCT LIST. THANK YOU.
    NANCY DENNIS
    OCALA, FL

Samantha Jun 16, 2008

There are so many people that do not read. It clearly is marked on the free sample card that they are going to send you other items you are expected to buy or cancel. Nothing is "free".

Ann Dorman May 31, 2008

Last month, I ordered one bottle of Enriche to try and the pump dispenser did not work...used it anyway..paid for it by check and this month, it looks like they sent me another one...Do not want it...may I just write cancel and return to sender on the box and not open it?
    Thanks, Ann Dorman

• Pm
    pmackey May 09, 2008

my 89 years old mother is getting threats from silkes enriche skincare to send a to a collection agency a bill for $19.94 and to damage her credit rating unless she' pays for a product she did not order.

• Su
    Susan Hendrix May 06, 2008

I received this item, thought it was a gift. Noticed they have been billing me, but I do have an account with Silkies, so I have been paying Silkies pantyhose all this time. I have found the item they have sent which has not been used, and would gladly send it back. But I don't think it is right for this company to make it look like they are a part of Silkies and send a product if I have not ordered it in the first place. If I must say this bill as been past due and I sent them information on that I paid Silkies, because I thought that was the bill for Silkies. I do not want this product and be greatly appreciate to return this item.. Thank you in advance

joan moran Apr 22, 2008

I used this product on my face and it caused "extreme" redness and blotches. Do not know where to return it, as I certainly do not want to use or pay for it...Furthermore, I do not want the next shipment sent to me.

• Fr
    Frances Batts Apr 12, 2008

Did not order this product only responded to a free sample offer which was my mistake. Will certainly not use the product as who knows what is in it. Has anyone tested it for ingredients?

• Ka
    kathleen reardon Apr 06, 2008

When I received a bill I called and told them I did not order anything and I did not receive anything. Now I am getting another bill marked overdue

MARY WAVRO Mar 31, 2008

I did not order the welcome Pack sent to me with a bottle of anti-aging product. I am now receiving a bill for $ 19.94, which I refuse to pay. I will send it back only if I get a return postage paid envelope. I did not try this product and do not intend using it. If you send me something I did not order, it is your responsibility to pay to get it back.

I believe this company is a scam, and must be receiving lists of names from other company's or credit card banks.

I am on a DO NOT CALL and DO NOT SEND JUNK MAIL LIST.

PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST, AND
    SO NOT SEND ANY MORE PRODUCTS

Ms. Mary Wavro
    98 Silverlawns Drive
    Lakewood, NJ 08701

• De
    Deborah Lambeth Mar 31, 2008

The dispencer does not work. The toll free phone number is automated and you can't talk to a representative.

• Ju
    Julie Hull Mar 31, 2008

I did not order any products from this company. I did not receive any products from this company. They are sending me bills and I cannot get anyone to answer their phone. It is completely automated. Scam at its best!