Sikkim Manipal University [SMU]Request to clear backlogs

Dear sir/madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I am perusing BA from university.
I have already appeared for my 3rd year examinations but I have backlogs in each semester.

I am sad to say that this has been the business strategy of this university to not let the students pass their exams and thereby extracting money from from them.

I feel cheated as I have wasted my money and time and I am unable to find a job as a result. I am not in a position to afford to pay you any further and I request you to provide me a clear pass certificate ASAP.

I have already found the consumer forum flooded with such complaints and have also personally contacted my batch mates and other such victims and I contemplate moving to court as a collective effort against your coercive business practice.

I expect your good sense of judgement would prevail and you shall do the needful in this regard.

Thanks and regards,