Signature Market NewsIllegal Charge - Verizon Home Phone

S

Today, 03/12/09, I was illegally charged $14.95! I called their # 877.320.810 and spoke with Grency. These charges would have been adding up if I did not receive an announcement email. How dare they!

REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Signature Market News - ILLEGAL
SPAM

Susan
Staten Island, New York

• Se
    setdek May 21, 2009

Unauthorized charges on my AT&T phone account for 7 months. Each month was $14.95. The amount stolen from me is $104.65!!!
    Shame on you AT&T for allowing this to happen!!!

• Ra
    Ray May 28, 2009

I called Verizon about this same charge to my bill today. The charge was made through OAN Services and I guess Signature Market News contracts through them.
    Verizon is deleting the charges from my bill. I also put a BLOCK on my phone through Verizon, which prevents other SPAMMERS or other LONG DISTANCE CARRIERS from charging/changing my phone service without my VERBAL AUTHORIZATION.
    Verizon said there may be another charge on next month's bill too, but they said to ignore it and just pay for the Verizon charges.
    I also put my phones on the national and state "Do not call lists." I suggest everyone having these SPAMMING CHARGES applied to their bills do the suggestions I made. If you do not get satisfaction from your phone carrier, threaten them with CANCELLING your phone services and they will be sure to listen to you then!!!