ShopxtremeRefuses refund even with proof of delivery

G

Ordered an equivalent Nikon Battery on Sept 6. The promptly charged my PayPal. Sent battery but it would not even charge. Returned the battery with a USPS Certificate of Delivery and was returned by USPS on September 26. This merchant will not answer the phone. Will not answer the emails. When I disputed the PayPal charge and asked for a refund, they refused to acknowledge that they received my battery. I provided them with a PDF of the proof of delivery from the USPS website. DO NOT ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS MERCHANT. They are not reliable. I had to learn the hard way.

• Ei
    Eirini Veneri Jan 08, 2013

Shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money Shopxtreme and now I ordered somewhere else the items.

• Ei
    Eirini Veneri Jan 08, 2013

The same happened to me shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money and I ordered somewhere else the items.

• St
    Stop being dumb Feb 05, 2010

Oh yes, I'm sure there are thousands of idiots shopping at shopxtreme who will take head of your warning. Warning: don't be an idiot.

• Wa
    waltsidney Feb 05, 2010

The seller " shopxtreme.com" never sent my item (6 weeks from the payment) he promised to full refund me (not in stock reason) but he didn't do it. be aware from shopxtreme.com.

• Db
    DB Oct 07, 2008

Bought a camera battery and it wouldnt charge. Dead right out of the box. Emailed company and no response. Cannot get a hold of anybody!!!
    Ripoff!!

• Valerie Oct 06, 2008

Bait and switch. Ordered a Ultra High Capacity battery and was sent something other. (very cheap) No responce when e-mailed or called company to get problem resolved. Will not answer E-mails or phone calls.