Shoppers Drug Martxbox game card

Oz Sep 11, 2019 Review updated:

Hello,
Unfortuanelly my son had bought xbox gift card without her parents from Shoppers DrugMart. We learned it today and my son had bought it yesterday. When I read shopping rules of this gift card about xbox, it can be sold up after 13 years, but my son is not this age. Maybe $300 is less money for you but for us it is important money. I went to there today, but I could take only information about when they did sell it? I want to take my money because it is not fair to sell anything to child. If your wish is eearning more money, it is your wish, but I need trusting my son and your employments and your company. I need this money probably you can understand my emotion. I am angry to your workers because they did not control or not to care him.

Shoppers Drug Mart

Comments

• Ks
      Sep 11, 2019

Also if money is so important, WHY did you give your son $300 cash? Irresponsible ok your part. Kids will be kids.

• Oz
      Sep 11, 2019

@kstephy I did not he stole my bank card and withdrew it himself and then put the money on the card. The whole point is that they nevers should have sold to an eleven year old.

Sep 27, 2019

@OzIem Karagoz Or maybe an 11yr old shouldn't know your pin and/or how to withdraw money from the bank.

@kstephy But the son did what SHE wanted to do! 😂

•   Sep 29, 2019

@OzIem Karagoz It's not their problem you raised a thief! Take responsibility for HER!

Sep 11, 2019

Also it is not the workers responsibility to control YOUR child. He is YOURS, not THEIRS. Tske this as a learning experience for your family.

Sep 26, 2019

@kstephy Exactly!!

•   Sep 29, 2019

The hell??? My son bought an Xbox gift card without HER parents???

What in God's name is going in in Canada now????