12:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Drug Stores

Shoppers Drug Mart / this is the worst service I got in shoppers in canada

He Mar 19, 2019 Review updated:

This bad experience was happend in Yonge/finch shoppers, the cashier's name is Kenlyn, and some one told me she is the supervisor at this location, lots of people complainted about her.

It happend yesterday night, Mar18 2019, 10:27pm, I saw the Visine eye drops on sale, so I bought 6 together, but After I paid at cashier, the system showed a promotion alert, There is a diferent balance from the promotion. So she refund and ask me to repay. But the problem is still there, Then she said:" after the promotion price you still need to pay the balance." what? then another cashier and me calculated together, and both side showed that I don't need to pay the balance. And at the time, she has a extremely bad attitude to me and said:"the promotion expired, you need to pay the balance " I told her the promotion tag is still there and the promotion should be untill the end of this week. Then her voice was louder then before:"you can not use your points promotion with this discount together." wut? the discount product can not use with the points promotion code? I do shopping at shoppers 13 yrs, first time know it, but still fine, I just want to buy my eye drops. And I told her I don't mind if she unload the points promotion code. So she tried again with her extremly bad attitude, and the system still has a balance. At this time, she roar towards me:" I have no time do this for you, there is a long line waiting for me" but the fact is, at the time 2 self payment machines are empty, the other two cashier was working there but no line on, and for her part, just my self wating to pay.

It is the worst service experience that I had in shoppers, even the worst time in the whole Canada. It tooks about 15 minutes to solve the problem. And it should be 20-30 customers and 2 other cashiers saw the process and what happened, And finally she called another cashier do the transaction, the points promotion become available but didnt like what she said, the discount peoduct can not use the points promotion together. they told me she's a supervisor at the location, her name is Kenlyn.

Comments

20th of Mar, 2019

Yonge and finch? Is that a black women? If you shopping there frequently, you will see she’s often impatient with customers.

• He