Shoppers Drug Mart / racial profiling/repetitive harassment

Canada Review updated:

The issue stems from a series of events, repetitive harassment in the dorm of security using illegal racial profiling to identify potential shoplifters. In this case First Nations People in the city of Timmins Ontario. I noticed he was circlinge on this occasion after I made my way to the product I was getting. I then proceeded to cash line up where he stood and watched me consistently and I then approached him to ask him for I'd number or name and voiced my concern of the repetitive incidents that I myself experienced of being singled out and followed by staff. I stated it was racial profiling and never once raised my voice or behaved inappropriate. He then began to approach me at the cash, and asking how what and when he did so. I did not want to have the conversation as he was already acting sarcastic and asked him to leave me alone. He then circled cash and began to stare at me aggressively and attempt to intimidate when I asked the cashier to have him stop and step away as he was now between me and the exit. That's when another cashier who was not serving started telling across the cash's rudely and I told her that I will be calling her boss and she replied I will first as to say my complaints were unjustified. All this is on video and hopefully there is audio as well as I've done no wrong. The cashier was over all the one who was the worst. I'm not going to sit idly by and allow first nations people be be little by the staff anymore and will be awaiting your response. I have several other victims if this illegal activity to come forward if further action is needed
Email me [protected]@outlook.com

Comments

•   Apr 27, 2019

Wow, an interesting dream.

• Bu
      Apr 27, 2019

You must think very poorly of your own race to ASSume that this is racial profiling. Grow up. Not everything is about your race. If the man were the same race as you I doubt that you would play the race card.

•   Apr 28, 2019

You just approached him and asked for his name? Not "is there a problem?"

Wow.

No doubt about it. It was because of your race.

😒

• Bu
      Apr 28, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Of course it all a race issue. This is the OP's life.

My alarm set off at 7am. I forgot to unset it. what a racist alarm. I was driving to work and got all red lights. What a bunch of racist lights. They wait for people like me to get to them and turn red. Racist. I was at work 1 hour late. My boss called me out on it. Racist she is. Why am i being singled out. My white coworker was a minute late and he said nothing to her. Then when i went to bed I was not getting tired. My bed is racist and not letting me sleep.

•   Apr 28, 2019

@buildere Your face is racist as it’s red from laughing!