Shoppers Drug Mart — overpriced product / rip off
I purchased "neocitran extra strength cold & sinus night apple cinnamon" from shoppers drug mart located at the above address and I paid 14.46+ 1.88 (hst)= $ 16.37
I had no choice but to buy and consume the above product as I was having a very hard time due to cold and bodyache on oct 31, 2019.
After visitng the other stores such as metro, no frills and walmart, I realized that they all sell the above product at $ 9.97.
I feel terrible that I was ripped off and been taken advantage of by shoppers drug mart (6205 bathurst st. North york, on)
Now I learned how rich getting richers in canada and poor getting poorer.
The rich getting richer by ripping off the middle class who work so hard for hours and hours... I cannot imagine how much money shoppers drug mart is making by ripping off and the taking advantage of people who are physically sick or need to buy certain over the counter products.
I want shoppers drug mart to pay me back the difference in price. I just want justice to be served even if it is $5 difference.
Updated by CA55 · Nov 02, 2019
$5 price difference ... this is really outrageous.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item