Shoppers Drug Mart — customer service
We had a free hit or miss olg ticket and I asked this employee maria that I would like to replay the same numbers. She was rushing us and I don't know what she heard / understood but she ended up giving me 2 tickets with the exact same number.
She charged us for the second ticket (though we only wanted the free ticket) and kept shouting infront of everyone "you have to pay the two dollars" though we never said that we won't pay. We wanted to buy few more tickets but instead decided to clear the bill and leave. It was very insulting and demeaning for us.
We are very frequent at this shopper's
Drug mart and never faced behaviour like this before. Disappointed at shoppers for this kind of behavior. If you guys want to get back at us for further information my email is [protected]@gmail.com and my name is sharanyo.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item