Shopkoonline shpping is horrible

A

Shopko online shipping is HORRIBLE!! Don't ordered anything unless you want it weeks later. I ordered the first time it to 2 1/2 weeks to get my package. It claims no more then 10 business days. I Thought k maybe ill give them another chance I need to order more curtains because I didn't order enough the first time. Yeah Sept 8th sent my order in not set to arrive tell the 24th... What a joke. Its bad when free shipping is a rip off. Both orders together is cost over 500.00$. This shopper will have to order else where next time. Way sad because Shopko has cute stuff.

• Kr
    Kris Buell Dec 19, 2015

Yeah, it's even better when three weeks after your order confirmation you get an email saying your order was canceled, because they don't have the items. So far as customer service, I called several times and gave up after being on hold for more than 30 minutes. I don't have time for that. If i can't find it in my local Shopko, I'll buy elsewhere from now on. It's too bad, because they had a couple of online-only Black Friday specials, but then they can't fill the orders. This is the worst online ordering I've experienced with any retailer, period.

• Sh
    Shirley Oswald Dec 07, 2015

I have problem too--wrote one email--no response--talked to customer service--2 TIMES--told would be getting an email today regarding my order being processed--NO EMAIL.

Wrote a second email this am--no response.

I ORDERED an igloo ice maker on NOVEMBER 24--2 WEEKS AGO!!!---NO info except a thank you RECEIVED 11/28/2015 for my order, so now in limbo--order confirmation # received.--Now, this same icemaker advertised in this weeks circular at my store--but I have to wait till order is processed and sent to store. Order--still being processed--or lost in the warehouse--whatever.

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. ONCE THIS MESS IS CLEARED UP I PROMISE YOU--WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE FROM SHOPKO AGAIN!!! No wonder people are unhappy with the online service with SHOPKO!!!

• Ki
    Kim Marie Jan 28, 2012

I placed an order on Shopko.com a few weeks ago and I received the wrong item twice. The customer service is the worst I ever experienced. I told them the item I ordered and the wrong item that I received. It took 3 weeks to get my order replaced and once again it was the wrong item. I will never shop at this store again. I've been shopping at stores online for many years and never had such a bad experience.

Comment Guidelines