Shopkoemployees treating me poorly

T

I went to Shopko today and was treated poorly by two employees there. I also over heard them talking bad about me when I was shopping. It was very rude and unprofessional. I did nothing wrong to be treated that way. I would like to report these employees. This is not the first time I've had issues shopping there. I love the store; I shop there all the time. But some of the employees there do not know how to treat customers. This is a serious problem.

Comment Guidelines