ShopGoodwill — major overcharging for shipping on non-large items
My complaint is strictly related to the huge disparity in shipping cost for same items. I personally have been overcharged for shipping after winning a bid. You have no option to dispute the cost.
Case in point: Sterling Silver Plate Flatware-I have bid on 12 person place setting (96) pieces with solid wood cabinet shipping is estimated at $8.96. That is acceptable, conversely to that transaction a 6 person place setting (32) pieces without solid wood cabinet is net 6.2 lbs. but the shipping charges are based on 35 lbs. IMPOSSIBLE!!
It is my contention that the Low Buy it Now Price is bolstered by overcharging for shipping. Which in my opinion constitutes "fraudulent overcharging" or perhaps "bait and switch."
Please advise as to next course of action.
More ShopGoodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Shopgoodwill.com - auction item broken in mail 
- ShopGoodwill - very dishonest company
- ShopGoodwill - did not receive my item
- ShopGoodwill - bidding privileges 
- Shop Goodwill - avoid!
- ShopGoodwill - this service! 
- ShopGoodwill - broken statue
- ShopGoodWill eCommerce (866) 466-7881 - working pioneer pl-200 direct drive turntable, damaged when shipped.
- ShopGoodwill - shipping prices are overestimated. shopgoodwill.com is price gouging on shipping. buyer beware.
- ShopGoodwill - given incorrect item #71097492