ShopGoodwillbroken statue

Recieved a statue that was described as in good condition and needed a light dusting. Recieved this item broken . The pictures of this item showed it complete and unbroken. When I attempted to submit a claim through customer service I was told to send pictures of the broken statue . I sent this along pictures of the box it was shipped in. I didn't hear anything back for ten days during which time I kept sending request for a refund. I was finally contacted back apologizing for the delay and asking for now pictures of the packing slip they sent and the packing material used. Now this seemed a ridiculous request since they packed it they should know what packing material they used. The packing slip was originally generated by them so why would they not have a copy of this. Even though that was what I thought was a stall tactic I sent the pictures requested letting them know I felt not having copies was incompatant on their part. I called right after I sent the pictures to them and was told by the person who answered the phone that my claim was now being sent to management for a refund. That person also sent me a written message saying it was forwarded to management. Now that I was told I was recieving a refund over the phone I discarded the broken item they sent me. Then two days later they send me a message saying they are sending me a shipping label to return the broken item they shipped me. I would have done that if I was told that when I was told I was getting a refund. But since it took them two days later to tell me that's what they wanted the item was already trashed. Since I am a reseller I don't have room for worthless items. I have spent allot of money over the years and have only had one other complaint filed which was handled right Away. I need my refund for this claim. Please refund my claim so I don't have to proceed further.your customer service in this location is rude and incompatant.

Bi