Zhangzhoule666.myswimming suit

I bought a swimming suit but instead a phone cover arrived. The seller said he would resend my parcel out again. He told me it would take one week to arrive but it didn't after waiting for one week. I am unable to claim for refund due to the expiry of shopee guarantee. I am unable to contact him to as he had already blocked me from contacting him. Please solve this issue shopee.

Ne
Aug 27, 2019

Comments

• Re
      Sep 09, 2019
    Shopee - Ninjavan
    Philippines

I ordered a speaker from Shopee.
    Ninja Van was the courier.
    It was delayed for a week.
    When the item arrived, it was replaced with 2 empty disposable food containers.
    My landlord experienced the same thing, the pair od shoes were replaced with bottled water.

• 09
      Sep 15, 2019
    Shopee - Mommy bag
    Clairecvc
    Philippines

You deliver wrong item, i bought mommy bag multiple pocket but you send me NO POCKET... What is the meaning of this? Send you the picture of you send me, including the picture of what i ordered, kindly compare.

Sep 15, 2019
    Shopee - Washi tape and exercise fitness workout resistance banda elastic strap tubes set
    Philippines

I ordered 5 items, just today. It arrived, but unfortunately only 3 items are inside the package. I ordered it from happystore2014.ph
    I waited almost 2weeks for it to arrived, yet it arrived with incomplete items. They even put the product descriptuon in the package. And surprise, it is not complete.

• Ta
      Sep 24, 2019
    Shopee - Super delay Tang ina
    Philippines

Delay delay delay delay delay

Sep 26, 2019
    Shopee - Order shows completed but did not receive
    Philippines

I ordered a computer table on 09/09 and says it was shipped that day, tracking doesn't show any update and today 09/20 it shows that the delivery is completed but I did not receive it. I already paid for that. What should i do now?

Sep 29, 2019
    Shopee - Deliverer
    Philippines

He is complaining kung bakit daw di yung school nilagay kong address. E nakalagay na require number saka barangay tas galit pa dapat daw ganun tas pinagmumuka pa kong tanga na kapag tinanong nya daw wala makakaalam nung pinagsasabe kong 108 kakagigil ampt

• Ro

• Ro
      Oct 13, 2019
    Shopee - Refund from shopee
    Philippines

I have been waiting for the refund of my shipping fee as guaranteed by the shopee agent to return it to me. I already talked to their agent for the 3rd time but they always give me 24 to 48 hours to wait. And now the agent upon chatting will them again just now, they tells me to wait again for atleast 7 to 10 days? Really??? What the [censored]