Shopeereturn of item

I ordered an item from shopee through panalodealsph. panalodealph posted the photo on the message sent to me i said it is not the same as i ordered. But panalodealph still sent the item without approval from me. Then i posteda message that all is want is a refund and i dont want to argue. But panalo dealph is forcing me to accep the item. They even file a dispute. Now shopee said they will investigate the matter and came up approving my request.

BUT THE CONDITION ISI HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING FEE FOR DELIV.ERY TO SUPPLIER?

Why do i have to pay for shipping fee when the supplier sent the item after i indicated that it is the wrong item. And the refund will still be subject to suppliers approval.

WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE AND JUSTICE IN THAT.

• Updated by striker zero5, Oct 05, 2019

For complaints against shopee philippines and its suppliers, please contact.

FAIR TRADE ENFORCEMENT BOARD PHILIPPINES.

For same concern, you may reach the FTEB - Mediation Division through their official contact numbers: (02) 975.7965 and 0917.659.2658, and through their official e-mail addresses at [protected]@dti.gov.ph and [protected]@dti.gov.ph.

St