ShopDani;PosterPass;SeattleCoffeeDirect;Peel Inc.Rip Off

N

Peel Inc. is the company over these.
Check it out...

www.peel.com

Click on the "Commerce" link

The "Wizard behind the curtain" is [protected]@peel.com };(

Check out...www.chicago.bbb.org
please file a complaint while you're there:)
You can search their site for the numerous complaints on
Peel Inc.

Then, go to ... www.ftc.gov & file a Consumer Complaint

I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! YOU CAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Ka
    KarenD. Dec 01, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office:

• Me
    mellt Mar 24, 2009

I honestly wanted to try the coffee. I called after being charged $141.00 in 1 week. I only got reimbursed for a shipment that had not been sent yet. This is a rip off. Don't try their coffee.

• Je
    Jeff Berman Nov 10, 2008

Dear Nancy,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Seattle Coffee Direct. If you need any further assistance, please call 888-217-CAFE and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.seattlecoffeedirect.com/TC2.php.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Berman
    Direct of Customer Service
    [email protected]

• Li
    Lizz Joffe Jul 26, 2008

I never subscribed to this and now am being charged on a credit card that they must have secured from someone else(suspicious it was "Amazon" on a regular basis.I have tried to cancel numerous times and they ignore my requests.I have only received one piece of jewelry and it was not even the quality to be a gumball machine.Any suggestions on what to do to get this company to reimbuse my money and STOP?