Shop Fina - Los AltosRude owner

It was on one of the first weekends that Fina opened in Los Altos. As I was making my purchase, I accidentally knocked over a jewelry stand near the register. One of the owners, Ron Barajas, loudly sighed and went to pick up the items that fell. I thought that was really rude of him. On an opening weekend, you would think you would be extra nice to your customers. That sort of customer service is a make it or break it deal for me and as I love to shop, all of my friends and I will be taking my business elsewhere.