Shoes Under StorageItem received NOT what was advertised

I had placed an order for the shoes under storage system, ordered 3, it took weeks for them to ship and arrive, I was away and when returned from my trip I called to complain. The material was cheap and actually tore with just loading flip flops into each compartment which are shown to be sturdy on TV and in online photos but this material is as thin as the blue paper shoes a surgeon puts over his feet. Its ridiculous. I've called back several times since March and guess what??? I just received a call today, Oct ober 22 from John#17 returning my call from October 5, in which he states that nothing can be done because I waited so long to call and conveniently none of my calls are logged i their syste, ...what a SCAM...he even told me maybe I could give them away as christmas gifts, is he serious???