Shirley Leggthe wording on the necklaces were so small they couldn't be read!

S Jun 14, 2019

I ordered 2 Daughter Necklaces and the print was so small you couldn't even read the words with a magnify glasses. I want my money back or I want a credit on my Discovery Card. I couldn't believe that my complaint was too short and told it probably wouldn't get answered, so I will also tell you that even if you are far away I will contact the BBB, and anyone else I can to get my money back. I can't believe that you can sell items like this and get away with it. I don't have documents or any of that stuff so just take my word for it the necklaces was a sham, I will send them back as soon as I can get my credit.