shipit bridgemons.com/Wale Odimayo/bridgemons.comshipping

W

Wale Odimayo is a fraudster and scammer.
He gives very low shipping prices that he knows he cannot fullfill in order to do business.
He fails to perform, adhere or complete his contracts, blaming the vagaries of shipping as not his concern.
He demands prepayment, then when your goods arrive they are not paid for or you do not get them at all he has many excuses, will not communicate once he has recieved payment.
He will use your money and delay shipping in order to get more time.
He concentrates on overseas shipping thinking there is little people can do to retrieve their money or get compensation.
We wish to use this medium to protect future shippers from losing big amounts of money as we have.
Don't believe his false promises as he cannot be trusted, go with an established company, do not prepay your freight just pay a deposit and balance on arrival.

• Ca
    Capt Mark Smith Nov 11, 2008

I am a USCG Licensed Captain in the Boat delivery business and was contracted by Bridgemons to deliver a boat, I sent them my contract and they signed it with the agreement of 50% down as usual for the boat delivery industry, that was 6 days ago, to date I still do not have any money in my account from them. Yes I was stupid and believed them when they said they would deposit the money and I boarded the boat for delivery, once near shore I checked my bank account and nothing, I called Ema Dixon & Kathy Dixon and they gave me the run around and said it was my bank that was at fault, Hmmmm it has never happened before and I have a lot of wire transfers into my account I said. Monday and still nothing. called them back and got so much double talk that it was insane. The boat owner is getting the same run around, No Paperwork nothing I had my sister do some investigating while I was out to sea with the vessel and she found that Bridge-mons is a NIGERIAN company, SO BEWRE. I finally got a call from Wally Jomack from his Accent he is 100% Nigerian, not to put him down but how many Scams come out of Nigeria???

Please if anyone wants to do business with these people, Get Paid Fully Up Front and DO NOT give them a Deposit.

• Wa
    wayne Nov 19, 2008

He's dishonest to the core, everyone is trying to find him, looks like he's done a runner.
    He prays on overseas buyers with very cheap freight rates that do not exist, everyone likes a bargain, if its too good to be true it usually is.
    If you knoa where he please post it.
    Check out /link removed/ and worldlawdirect.com, police reports have been filed.

• Ga
    garden28 May 30, 2017

I believe that is why we need companies like Viabox. You get to view the product before it is shipped. They also help in choosing the right kind of box for your package to keep it safe and reduce the cost of freight. I think people should be allowed to view their products before shipping to confirm the condition and quality

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices