Shengzou Yuelong Tie & Dress Co. LtdDid not recieve Products

I paid out 540 US dollars to a 3 year GOLD MEMBER of your website. I understand it is hard for your website to control everyone who signs up as dealers, but this is a 3 year GOLD MEMBER. I wonder why your website can let this happen. My brother also got conned out of money. I have attached a copy of the reciept I recieved which all seemed to be authentic. I paid the amount via Western Union and I hope for a quick reply from you!

Did not recieve Products

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices