Sheetz / food order wrong

Ni Sep 10, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered a PLAIN breakfast sandwich. Just bacon, egg, American cheese on a bagel. They put so much salt and pepper on the sandwich that was not on the order that I could not taste anything else. I do not eat salt and definitely hate pepper and do not use it on anything. When opening the sandwich and all I could see was pepper on the cheese and all through the wrapper I could not eat it. I was not able to take it back because I was on my way to work and was already late from waiting almost 15 minutes for the one sandwich. I understand that it was a brand new person (where a ribbon stating that) but if it is no on the screen don't put it on the food please.
Order place today 8/10/19 at 7:30am Order number 101.

Comments

•   Sep 10, 2019

Did you say that you wanted no seasoning on your sandwich? I always say that in a restaurant though I don’t do fast food but for a few times a year . They give me odd looks for asking for no salt but I just smile.

•   Sep 12, 2019

I understand. I have to watch my salt and I abhor pepper. Just remind them and make sure you speak clearly.

•   Sep 12, 2019

And if they make a mistake, don’t yell or be angry. Just nicely ask them to remake it.

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel And make a point to watch them make it.