Sheet-Labels IncBad product

I purchased .75 inch circle labels from sheet-labels.com. The labels were completely cut wrong on the sheet, they were not set up correctly and the columns were off, the margins were off. They are crooked from top to bottom which made it impossible to print. They also advertised lay flat guess what NOT LAY FLAT. I contacted the company and NO RESPONSE. I am really disgusted, I print thousands of sheets of labels and this company has the worst product I have ever encountered. They have a slick website and low prices but forget about a quality product.

More Sheet-Labels Inc Complaints & Reviews

• Br
    Brad Morehouse Apr 12, 2017

I have lost $269.00 from Sheet labels. they are more than horrible but major ###! They wont return my calls or refund my money. They made a 2 inch circle label that has only 1.5 of the circle printed. I want to take them to court. I will add more info soon.

• Br
    Brad Morehouse Apr 25, 2017

Sheet labels are the most arrogant ### I have ever experienced! They will not even return my calls. They STOLE MY MONEY!