Shaws Supermarkets / thai style coconut chicken

I've enjoyed shaw's brand products for years... this was an exception. While eating thai style coconut chicken a broken chicken bone stabbed the roof of my mouth. The roof of my mouth bled and was in pain leaving me unable to eat. This is not a simple quality error, I was in pain trying to eat for days after a sharp bone stabbed my mouth from your product!

Shaws Supermarkets

Su
Sep 11, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 11, 2019

A there no disclaimers on the package regarding quality control ? The store can’t open each package to check for bones or ladls

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel No, there is not a disclaimer... I didn't expect to have my mouth stabbed with a broken chicken bone

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent If you eat chicken, you always have to watch for bones. That’s just common sense

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel This had small pieces of chicken in it, I did not expect to find a dagger of a chicken bone... I bet you'd feel different if it were you

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel Is this what you do all day? Mock others complaints?

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent But you have to admit sub does bring some sense to this. This is what you get when you eat like a gavone, not watching what you are doing and attacking your food.

Sep 12, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Lol... I came to draw attention to this issue and the trolls came running out from under the bridge (or unemployment check).

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent One "troll" responded once. You fired back now four times.

Stop scarfing down your food.

You also have to kind of expect chicken bones and cartilage when you buy chicken.

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent I don’t get an unemployment check but I’m glad that looking at yours triggered a memory.

Any time y’all eat chicken in chunks or shredded you have to be careful. It’s happened to me and I’d bet it has happened to everyone at one time. You're buying prepared foods and expect perfection.

Shaw’s is like every other business in that mistakes happen but it’s up to the consumer to watch for errors. You can’t expect no bones or slivers of bone in a chicken dish.

If you’re so perfect, next time just make it yourself at home and don’t be lazy or too busy.

Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent So you are basically stalking sub for hurting your feelings.

Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Oh grow up child. Just because someone tells you that you are wrong does not mean that they are trolling. You are the one acting like a child by claiming someone is trolling because they told you that you are wrong. Little boy, mommy should checked your food first before feeding it to you. This way you would not have been stabbed by a chicken bone. I know that you are a child because adults are careful with what the eat. I know that you are a child because you are mistaking being told that you are wrong as trolling. Better be careful little boy. Christmas is just around the corner. Santa is watching. If he sees you lying he may leave coal in your stocking.Better make sure that mommy does not see your post little boy. She may just slap you across the face for lying and take away your internet.

•   Sep 12, 2019

You can also spend more money at a restaurant or other supermarket and get the same thing.

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel Lololol! The trolls work in tandem! Wow, you guys have a whole history together! 😂

Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Ha haaaaaa I just looked @ sub squirrels profile and "um is not an answer". You come here daily to troll people's complaints... Reaallllly? Is your life that sad? I mean every day!

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent We post daily but if you think we troll complaints then you have no concept of trolling. We call out the people who this they have a legitimate complaint but are just whining. Or, people like yourself who think their life was majorly effected by a bone on chicken *gasp* or other nonsense.

Spending an hour at night on a website is sad to you? You’ve spent more time defending your own complaint against Shaw’s than you’ve spent looking at other complaints. You’re upset that people didn’t kiss your hiney in agreement.

Tough noogies. Um, me and others will continue to post. You’ll continue to put down others by proclaiming that they are on unemployment becoming you feeling superior to us. We’re bright enough to watch for bones in prepared chicken dishes.

You tore your upper jaw flesh on a chicken bone. I’ve never torn my jaw flesh on chicken bones. But go ahead and feel smarter and more sensible than others while we enjoy our chicken meals.

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel Wow, four paragraphs... they should pay you!

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent You know you are talking to yourself, right???

At least we're not [censored]ing about a chicken bone found in a (shocking) chicken meal.

Stop wolfing down your grub!

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Wow, you can count.

I need not be paid to state my opinion.

Sep 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel Exactly... You're one of the people who insists on commenting on everything that people get sick of, that's why you're here.

Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent I sincerely hope you're female... otherwise this exchange has gone from humorous to just creepy

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent I comment on things that people get sick of ON A COMPLAINTS BOARD. This issue iamhappybecauseeverythingiswonderful.com.

•   Sep 12, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent My gender matters how? If a female comments it's okay but a male commenting is creepy?

Looking down I see lotsa bush but no tree.

•   Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Why are you asking yourself your gender??? Talk about creepy!

Sep 13, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I was actually referring to you and your troll buddy... this has been amusing but I hope you 2 find better things to do. I mean EVERYDAY you 2 do this... reaallllly?

•   Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Just like you’ve been doing. Though we don’t talk to ourself as you’re doing. Creepy.
    And we actually type out two rather than being a lazy sob.

•   Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent I mean everyday you will find more and more things to whine about because you are a pig when you eat.

You responded to yourself so how can anyone know whom you are talking to???

Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent No one is trolling you foolish child. Telling you that you are wrong is not trolling. Grow up. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face for lying. You just sent me a private message saying that daddy molested you? Is this true or did you send that message for attention? Is that another lie.

Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent They are not trolling. But you are a disgusting pig. You sent me a private message saying that you are into little kids. That you sexually abuse kids because daddy did that to you. Get help sicko. Stop sending me disgusting private messages regarding kids sick freak.

Sep 13, 2019

You said talking to Sub is like talking to a child. The only one acting like a child is YOU. Also if you think that Subsquirrel is a child why did you ask her for naked pictures of herself? If you think that she is a child why are you asking her to meet you in real life so that you can have sex? Disgusting adult pig.

@stoppers Oh boy... this is your whole world huh? Lol

• Zi
      Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Well whatever you say. Like I said, thanks to these people I may have a criminal record. I beat up my frail grandmother because of them, and she is considering pressing charges. I was so angry at them that I beat up a frail grandmother. She refuses to talk to me. They refuse to admit that they made me so angry that I bet her up.

Sep 13, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent No, I have other things outside this site.But stop with your disgusting private messages about innocent children. Are you a pedophile or something? Your private messages are disgusting. Please stop sending them.

• Zi
      Sep 13, 2019

I would like to add further, that this incident made me so angry that I asked my disabled frail grandmother if I could borrow $25. She told me no that she really needed the money. I then knocked her out. Mind you she has a walker, her wallet and the money that I needed. I slapped her so hard. Then when I came to my senses I helped her up. She is considering pressing charges against me. Thanks to them, I was so angry that I took my anger and frustration out on my frail grandmother who uses a walker. Thanks to them I may have a criminal record.

Sep 13, 2019

@ZippyDoᴏ LOL! I see what you did there... you couldn't hack my profile so you changed the first "a" to make it look like I posted it... once again, how childish

Sep 13, 2019

@ZippyDoᴏ That is your fault. By blaming others for YOUR actions you are acting like a child. Not the other posters.

•   Sep 13, 2019

@ZippyDoᴏ Imposter. Check the post count under the profile. It’s the same wanker who impersonates posters each time and claims that they abused someone It wants attention and wants everyone to yell and complain about it.

•   Sep 14, 2019

Which, in turn, is someone we know very well?

•   Sep 14, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Yeppers

Sep 14, 2019

@SubSquirrel Lol

•   Sep 14, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent You know every time you change your username all the other posts you made under your old username changes their username. right????

•   Sep 14, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent Good God, @Submissive!

"Which, in turn, is someone we know very well." Is in reference to a poster who created new accounts and uses the name of particular OPs and says the same thing... Beat my invalid mother, wished my handicapped son was never born, embarrassment, now I can't see my kids... CPS is in my ass... I was raped by daddy when I was 5...

Then comes the other account he is with the response:. Stop asking for nudie pics!

Sep 14, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I do yes 😂

•   Sep 14, 2019

@SubmissiveTreeRodent well its not me OR subsquirrel!

and great faking her name! meanwhile, look for someone who has a small amount of posts, especially if they say the same: go to a soup kitchen.

•   Sep 14, 2019

@Um is not an answer! My real nickname is squirrel but you need to be over 21 to get the reason. 18 in four states, though.