Sharpest BuysTook Money but never sent product

D

Purchased a Canon flash & batteries on 9/25/09. Today 10/20 I have not received a tracking order number or the product. I called and got a hold of a person 2 weeks ago who told me that it should be showing up anyday. I called back at least 20 times and got the message that they are closed. I left a voicemail several times and send them emails without any response. I called Wells Fargo and opened a fraud case. They returned my money temp until they can recover the money from Sharpest Buy.