Sharjah Drawing Institute (Muroor)Driving licence

I am really fed up with the guard and reception people of muroor. They just don't take asian's as a human. I applied for licence in end of april 2016, after long documentation and waiting for 4 months received text saying come for theory classes. I went guard just said was a mistake will send you text again. I received another text msg and theory done marks 24 out of 25. Then they said wait for classes i waited 8 months no call from muroor. I just called to check they said you got hindi trainer and all hindi trainer are busy right now once they are free we will call you. I said i haven't apply for hindi trainer i can understand english provide me english trainer they said come down to office we will change. I went to muroor they reception guy said not possible. I informed hind on call they confirmed its possible the receptionist not ready to talk was properly talking. Then i went to complain about this to head officer they said come i will change your trainer. Head officer asked a lady to change they may be changed after a month i called to check they said to check your trainer language you have to come to muroor. I dint know what is this attitude they don't have respect for asian's people time. We are working as we don't have licence, we have to depend on taxis. We are not that high pay people. Apart from all why only sharjah takes draving institute takes years to take licence.in dubai we can get in 3 months. There is something very creaky management.