SharesIPO Refund not received.

R

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for Reliance Power IPO for 225 shares in part payment mode. After the allocation done on 04/02/08, no shares are allotted in my account & also I had not received any refund cheque or payment through ECS for the amount 25,875.00

I contacted n number of times to their Toll Free Number ([protected]) but they are unable to provide the information for the same.

Following are my details :-

Serial No. of Bid cum Application No : [protected]

Bid Submitted Place :Pashan, Pune.

Full Name of 1st Applicant : Mrs. Reshma Sujal Sonar.

DP ID : IN300239

DP Client ID : [protected].

UTI bank Account Account No : [protected]
Cheque No : 973562 dated 16/01/08.

E-Mail ID : [protected]@mail.geojit.com or [protected]@nsdl.co.in

On 13/02/08, I had personally handed over above application along with xerox copies of IPO application Form & my Axis bank statement at their Pune office.

Request you to pls. look in this matter & ask Karvy to credit the amount directly in my Axis bank account.

Regards,
INDIA.
[protected])

• Su
    sumit naugraiya Mar 12, 2008

i completely agree with u.. i am facing the situation , i have not received my money back.
    just they are making money by cheating us , if u have recieved ur money back, please tell me what steps u have taken
    sumit