Sharaf dg / mobile screen card

Sharaf DG Burjuman Dubai., United Arab Emirates

I visited to Sharaf DG Burjuman Center outlet for put a mobile screen protector for my I phone X.When I cheked in, I asked the guy who assisted me in the outlet.
I Waited morthan 20 minutes for billing counter because the system was offline.From the staff there was no response while the customers waited a long.
Once it done the guy who deal with me he started to put the screen protector.But he unable to do that.The screen protector was damaged while installing, then he asked me to go to the customer service for refund to get new item which he have to do for me.
Again he tried to install another one but again he maid damaged the screen protector.
Till the time I waited more than 1 hr in the outlet for a screen protector installation(which is not taking 5 minutes in the outside local shores).
I totally disappointed with the service and attitude of the staff.I called the manager, he came and without asking anything to me he said that the item is not good we will refund it.
I was wondering that what kind of customer service they do have.
I request to Sharaf DG that please give proper training to the staffs and managers to deal with the customers.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Apr 04, 2019

Dear Customer, we sincerely regret your experience in the store. Please feel free to share your concern with the details of your invoice or contact number at [protected]@sharafdg.com to offer you further assistance.

El