Sharaf dg / mi tv set up box

United Arab Emirates

This is to bring to the notice of whosoever handles the compalint sections. I have ordered a MI TVset up box and was facing the problem with the box.. I have submitted the Set Up Box to Sharaf DG

Ticket ID: 1751624

I am constantly trying to chase the Technical Team vis Customer Service Department but all in vain. I have called customer service multiple times but I did not received any call back. Only after so much frustation and discussion with the customer service team, somebody from Sharaf try to reach out to me and he/she just gave 5 rings and cut the phone by the time I was able to pick. Then after that there was no call back. I again tried to reach out to CS team but again they have the same saga. That Pathetic.
I want the refund and dont wish to ever deal with sharaf DG in Future. It is the worst service I have ever seen. Even 5 yrs back Companies have better service than what in the current era where CS is the key for succeess, Sharaf DG is nowhere.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, May 27, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with us at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Ak