Sharaf dg / medea padestal fan

United Arab Emirates

Last year in April, I purchased a MEDEA pedestal fan from SharafDG store in Times Square Dubai.
Very frustratingly, the equipment become faulty three times in a span of 3-4 months, and has been in the repair shop more than 4 months altogether during the year. During this period, the warranty period is also expired.

When I was handing over the equipment for repair in February 2019 in SharafDG Time Square branch, I specifically mentioned the staff that I would not accept a repair, rather I needed a replacement of the equipment, or otherwise I want my money back.

I am highly disappointed to see such a poor quality of this product which is sold through SharafDG store.

I would like SharafDG management to take necessary action on this case and provide me a replacement of the fan.

Looking forwarding to receiving your positive response.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, May 20, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice or service ticket number at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Sa