Sharaf dg / delivery of items

Bahrain

On the 1st of April 2019, I decided to get all my appliances for my apartment from Sharaf DG. Everything went smoothly. And received some of the items on time as promised. Until more than thre weeks passed and I didn't receive 5 items. So i went on Monday 29th April 2019 to submit my complain and i was promised i will receive my items first week of May and i took one of the items which is the Home theatre. So i have pending 4 items (TV / Microwave / Toaster /Kettle) to be delivered in first week of May which is already more than on month later than the original delivery. I accepted and waited until i called the customer service on 6th of May to check and i was told i will receive it 7th of May after 12pm. AGAIN NOTHING HAPPENED, so i called on the 7th with the customer service and i was told i will be contacted again. Waited three days and then called again and AGAIN NOTHING.
So i went to the store in City Center on 15th of May and was referred to the customer service where again i got the same reply (we will contact you).
I REALLY REGRET TO HAVE RELIED ON SHARAF DG bearing in mind that i wasted a lot of time expecting to receive the items which affected my working hours as well as having to following up for a SIMPLE TASK OF DELIVERY. All of this is affecting me finalizing my apartment since they are the items pending and i lost more than one customer to rent it due to YOUR RELUCTANCY. I have been dealing with Sharaf DG exclusively since i came to Bahrain and i AM SHOCKED of the way you treat loyal customers and I ONLY EXPECT A PROPER COMPENSATION FOR A MEMBER WHO WAS ALWAYS GOLD MEMBER.
I will only expect a reply through the email as apparently thats the only way where i can document any commitment i get from now on.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share details with us at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Om