Shanti ClancyScam and cheating

R

I'm the same person with two e-mails I just needed to get all the facts in but I was stressed for time due to using a public library computer. First I leave my doors open so that we can both watch one TV set. Last Sunday when I wasn't there she went into my room and cleanered a table of all items due to the breeding of roaches including putting amy checkbooks on my bed. I heard someone tell me that if you are renting a room the doors declare privacy. I want to know does the landlord have the right to come in and clean my room especially when I"m not there?