Shanghai Yu Zhi Li / Onitsuka TigerProduit non conforme et pas de réponse

C

I ordered shoes, when I received my package, it was the wrong model ( The one I wanted are white and the one I received are blue). I sent them an email, asking if I could change them in the London store, they asked me to send them the details and they would take care of it for me.
I waited a few days, and as I had no answer I called the shop which told me they have no link with the website where I ordered. I sent them a few emails to return, have a refund or an exchange and I had no answer since.