ShaddowShoppers.comFraud

Looking for a job to add to my income, I was browsing online and found the very interesting Site called shaddowshoppers.com. They claimed they could find everyone jobs but in reality they charged me for totally nothing. All I got was a lot of spam emails and NO JOBS!
They allow costumers to sign up for the first month as a trial for $9.99 but then, without your permission, they charge you an absurd amount - in my case $99.99 for a renewal year membership I did not agreed with.
The scam is perfect, they hide the membership cancellation instructions to prevent us from closing the subscription, and when I was changed and complained, they show a "contract" completely different. I'm very frustrated and embarassed for trusting such scam in such horrible economic times...

• C
    C... Jul 26, 2010

I was browsing online with needing to make money on mind and stumbled across shaddowshoppers.com. I signed up with a bronze membership, did all the tests they ask you to take and its for nothing. They send you these emails saying it is a job but its a dead link. Then they give you this crap about "dont accept a job we send through mail its fraud" ...this company is rediculous please knowone waste their time like i did with this.