SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 / unauthorized credit card charges - wrong product delivered

1 YUNXIAO Road GuangZhouShi - GUANGDONG 510410 CHINA, Italy Review updated:

In date 12/04/2019 I ordered a pair of boots (Felmini brand) through an Italian website (www.trepontilivorno.it) for € 98.
After few days (16/04/2019) I found in my bank account a double payment:
One for € 100, 71 => 763, 10 CNY paid to Epl*mrenwan Co
One for € 104, 73 => 793, 57 CNY paid to Aip*Chiarne Ltd
I tried to send an email to the "Customer service" that informed me about the reception of the order and to leave a messagge in the website but I didn't receive feedback.
Yesterday (07/05/19) I received the product but it's not what I ordered. I received an horrible pair of boots.
In attachment both the pictures.

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3
SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3

Ir
May 07, 2019

Comments

• Aa
      May 13, 2019

I got same situation(((( 13/05/2019 Russia-Moscow

May 28, 2019

how this can help me? same situation like you guys, i ordered an item, they send me a poor wrong cheap item, then i flooded them messages but rudely to say, still no reply, nor update reegarding my order. can somebody help me regarding on this? thank you

May 29, 2019

hey there, what happend to your complaint? did they replace it or refund your payment? thanks

• St
      Jun 07, 2019

Hi, same here in France with the same Chinese company SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 and one of their websites http://www.russtoy.fr/

- the name of the company appeared only when the paquet (with a cheap shoes of maximum 5 dollars) arrived, the order was for about 144€ with shoes from some famous brand.
    One of their websites in France is RUSSTOY.fr

The customer service talked afterwards about Hong Kong but of course it comes form the Republic Populaire of China and the city of Guangzhou.

Report the company is good but it is very important to report their different websites so less people could get catched in that scam.

http://www.russtoy.fr/ just completely avoid this and report.

Jun 10, 2019

Mikhailo from Dnipro, Ukraine.
    I have ordered 4 glasses frames from "Zembien.com", paid $ 102.
    But instead of ordered items received 4 fake and scrathed "Rayban" sunglasses nothing similar to ordered frames. Name and address of seller I got known only after received the parcel.
    Where are the Chinese police looking?
    Scammers thrive!

• Ba
      Jun 24, 2019

@Mikhailo Same here.
    Ordered a pair of Ecco shoes @ £85 from an "Australian" website. Two weeks later I have received a pair of shoes, probably worth £5 and the wrong size...just to make it more insulting.
    Anyone have any Idea as to how to approach this?

Jun 25, 2019

These scammers act with impunity. They are very difficult to expose. They can always prove that the goods they sent. But how will the buyer prove that he received the wrong item? Probably he should open the parcel in the presence of the police. And then get the conclusion of the official examination of the goods. This is unreal. But even if this is done, fraudsters will declare an error and will not be punished.

• Da
      Jun 25, 2019

I was scammed too. Any chance for group legal sue?

• Te
      Jun 27, 2019

Same thing happened to me today. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
    Received Mens size 45 shoe????
    Can anyone please tell me how to contact these people? I have Google searched with no success.

Jun 28, 2019

@TeeM No chance to contact them. The fraudsters have done their job and will not explain, correct or apologize.

• Da
      Jun 27, 2019

You need send them email you got when order was shipped (it's in spam probably). But they will tell you that fake [censored] you received is top quality and more expensive than thing you ordered. I don't think that there is any chance of getting money back. Only thing we can do is hope that they will get caught eventually and rot in chinese prison.

• Cs
      Jul 01, 2019

In date 12/04/2019 I ordered a pair of Nike Air Max 2018 Grey Orange, 1, 27.99
    Total Amount: GBP35.99.

Today I received 1 Scarf, Could you help me.

Thanks

• Ss
      Jul 03, 2019

On the last week, I have ordered the trail running backpack (www.salomonxshop.com) for €23. On the same day "confirmation" email was received (from [protected]@servicecentervip.com) about the successful money transfer. No post tracking number, no further emails.
    The email was about the successful money transfer to "salomonxshop" company. It is also noted that the "impexfashions" company name will be displayed on the credit/debit card statement.

Yesterday, I received a package from SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3. company with 1 scarf (tacky one) and a printed "bill" in it.

According to label of China Post, the value of the package is 15 USD. On the bill the value of the scarf is 3950 HKD about €448 (!).
    (By the way the bill is full of serious spelling mistakes).
    Scam, avoid them.

Jul 16, 2019

Zostałem oszukany przez tą firmę na 177 PLN (47 US$). Zamówiłem oprawki okularów Polaroid PLD 1P 001 003 a otrzymałem okropne podróbki zwykłych przyciemnianych okularów kompletnie bez gustu.

I was cheated by this company for 177 PLN (47 US $). I ordered Polaroid PLD 1P 001 003 spectacle frames and received horrible fakes of ordinary tinted glasses completely without taste.