Complaints & Reviews

Resolved They won't honor my cancellation

I enrolled in their promotion of a free bottle to try, paying only shipping using my bank card. I called a number that was not working to cancel any future shipment - I haven't even opened the free bottle yet. I saw a pending charge from them for $81.21 and called my bank to get the phone number on the debit charge. I called that number -866.950.2024 and got a man in India. He told me they had a no refund policy, the package had shipped, and they would not refund any money.
That was over 2 weeks ago. I never received the product and the pending charge disappeared. The pending charge re-surfaced this morning. I called the 866 number and it is not working. I cannot dispute a charge until it is actually processed by my bank. I will dispute the charge when it is processed.
I googled SFL Nutrition, got to their website, and read some of the many complaints. They are apparently operating a scam. Some authority needs to shut them down.

• Je
    jerry Feb 28, 2009

SFL Nutrition/Easy Rapid Cleanse

Found this info on this website:

They also operate these companies which all revolve around the same scam:

NETPLEX, LLC

Fictitious Name
    PHENTREMINEDIRECT
    8770 SW 72 STREET SUITE #364
    MIAMI, FL 33173

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the products they sell are a scam:

Phentremine Civ-xR, Total Cleanse, Colon xR, White Tea with Acai, Body Trim, Acai Berry Supreme, Acai Berry Ultimate, Total Pomegranate, POM 500, and MyColonRemedy.

All of their scam product landing pages are located in subdomains on http://www.ebizprogram.com

• Ne
    NevaJo Nov 05, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR "FREE TRIAL" TRAP, IT IS NOTHING BUT A HUGE SCAN AND THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. I SAW THE ADVERTISMENT FOR A FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY FOR 4.95 AND I SIGNED UP FOR IT; HOWEVER, WHENEVER I CALLED TO TRY AND CANCEL I WOULD KEEP GETTIN HUNG UP ON BY A VOICE ACCTIVATED OPPERATOR. SO.. I SEARCHED AROUND FOR MORE NUMBERS AND FOUND SEVERAL OTHER NUMBERS ONE IN PARTICULAR SAYING "WE ARE NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME PLEASE CALL BACK MON-FRI BETWEEN 9-5 WHICH IT WAS WITHIN THEIR SUPPOSED OPERATING HOURS. WELL, I LET IT GO SINCE I HADNT BEEN CHARGED ANYTHING UNTIL I LOOK ON MY BACK ACCOUNT THIS MORNING AND THERE IS A CHARGE FOR 79.95 I WAS SOOOO PISSED OFF, I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND WORK FULL TIME AND WORK VERY HARD FOR THE LITTLE MONEY I DO RECIEVE. I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID SINCE THE CHARGE WAS PENDING THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING UNTIL IT WENT THROUGH AND THEN THEY WOULD FIX IT. WELL I WASNT SATISFIED WITH THAT, I HAVE A TRIP TO DENVER COMING UP THIS WEEKEND AND THAT EXTRA 80.00 WOULD HAVE REALLY HELPED ME OUT, SO I CALL THE NUMBER ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THE FIRST CHARGE OF 4.95 (YOU KNOW THE NUMBER THAT YOU CALL TO ACTAULLY ORDER THE PRODUCT SO OF COURSE ITS GOING TO HAVE LIVE PEOPLE TO TALK TO) SO I SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE NAMED ANDY AND I TELL HIM I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW AND IF THEY HAVE BE SCHEDULED TO "STEAL" ANYMORE OF MY MONEY THEY NEED TO CANCEL IT RIGHT AWAY. SO, HE TELLS ME THAT THE CHARGE IS PENDING AND IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH HE WILL GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THE CHARGE. I AM WAITING TO SEE IF THAT HAPPENS OR NOT, BUT LET ME PLEASE TELL YOU ALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THIS HUGE SCAM THAT IS ALL IT IS, A RIPOF. DO NOT ORDER THE SUPPOSED "FREE TRIAL" UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CHARGED A UNGODLY AMOUNT EVERY MONTH. I DO HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT SOMEONE WILL ANSWER FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT OR WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS SPEAKING TO A LIVE REP. THE NUMBER IS 1-866-867-5568. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Resolved Scammed!!! Nutrition company does NOT exist

For the last three days I have been trying to cancel my order with SFL Nutrition, LLC, so that my charge card would NOT be charged for $89.00, which I did NOT authorize.
When you go to the website--mytrialsupport.com--there is NO Live Chat. Instead you receive an automatic return message telling you to go to another location. Yet when you try that location, a message pops up that says something about "this ______ is not working now, try later" Every phone # I try gives a busy sound or a message that says "the person you're trying to reach is out of the calling area". This company is bogus, and I'm angry. How do I stop them from automatically taking money out of my account.
What can I do to protect my debit/credit card from their use? I am so upset and frustrated. My blood pressure is higher than it has been in a while, and my doctor attributes it to the added stress of trying to reach a company and people who, obviously, do NOT exist.
How can I (or you) find these people? I don't want my credit ruined. Do I have to close my account and open another one?
Please help me.
Sincerely,
Carol Anne Jones
[protected]
1835 W. Elm Terrace
Olathe, KS 66061

• Mi
    michelle purser Feb 03, 2009

I also ordered both the life cleanse, and the acai berry, (free trial) I was able to talk to a John garcia, (1-866-949-0138)who told me a cancel number for the life cleanse, but he didn't have a record for the berry supplement. What a lie. They are the same company. He had my e-mail address for the life cleanse, but could'nt find it for the berry supplement, which he had to have in order to cancel. I ordered it the same day, from the same address.
    I authorized a cancelation for both products. I recieved the berry product a week ago, and the life cleanse yesterday. When I tried to call the toll free number on the packing slip for the acai berry, a recording came on, they told you to stay on the line, but then I was disconnected. Unable to talk to a human. Anybody got any suggestions to help?

• In
    Ingram Thomas Feb 03, 2009

I also ordered from the same bogus company and was charged $78 for a bottle of trial pills that I have just recently received. I called the 1-866 number and talked with two customer service reps by the name of Calvin and later Ann. Well at least Calvin tried to answer my questions, but he was a foreigner and we could not understand each other. When I called back I talked with Ann. So Ms Ann plays dumb. She states that they do not have any record of me ordering anything. I gave her the cancellation number that Calvin just had given me and she continued to say that my info was not available. I proceed to ask her about her company, the location and the manager of the specific location. I also informed her that the company will be turned over to the Better Business Bureau of Florida. However, I live in Georgia. These people need to be put under the jail and never let out for taking innocent people money. I am very furious!!!

Resolved AcaiBerry Scam and credit card theft

SFL Nutrition and Central Coast Nutrceuticals are a huge scam! They have suddenly disappeared! I ordered the acai berry product for $4.95. It immediately made me sick. I called and called the company the day after I received the product to get my money back, but they would never answer. They have never responded to my letters and emails, but they continue to charge my credit card for hundreds of dollars.
I have now reported them to the FBI and to my bank. Please contact the FBI with your story! We need to put these people in prison!

• Na
    nancy Dec 08, 2008

They charged my charge after I order sample, first of nov.2008 and again 11-21-08 the phone don't work I what this off my charge...I don't have 88.95 on a fix income

• Co
    copswife Dec 17, 2008

same thing happened to me they a liars the stuff does not work

• Mo
    Molly Van Vooren Dec 23, 2008

oRDERED FREE SAMPL;E. tRIED TO CANCELL ORDER STARTING THE END OF nOVEMBER. pHONE NUMBER GIVEN FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE KEPT DISCONNECTING. rECEIVED PRODUCT AND RETURNED PRODUCT UNOPENED. i HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPLANY.

• Li
    Lillian Hart Dec 29, 2008

I never gave this company permission to send me there product or to charge my card. I only wanted the trial package for $5.95 I will not pay for ther product and will contact chanle 10 news to investigate them and broad cast it on national TV

Sandy Robison Dec 30, 2008

No trial shipment received, I did receive, and was billed, for 2 full shipments to date. Unreasonable return / refund policy - product must be returned within 15 days of shipment - USPS tracking data indicates over 1/2 this 15 day time period was used to deliver the product. Company charges 30% for admin / handling / restocking fee.

• Ms
    Ms. B Jan 10, 2009

Back in october i went to one of the sites to try the free sample of acai berry and was only charged $5. 95. There was nothing stating further shipments of the product, nothing about having to cancel anything and since then i have disputed 2 further charges they have made one for $88. 62 and another for $78. 84, both unauthorized. But the bank reinstated the charges and now there is a new charge on my card for $84. 79. . . This is rediculous!!! How do we file a law suit for fraud this has got to stop!

Marie Jan 22, 2009

Received trial order Acai Berry but did not order. I've been trying to contact the website and the phone number given to call their customer service, but cannot get anyone to answer. It is a definite scam! Especially the auto-enrollment that they scam you for.

• Rb
    rbpolk25 Feb 04, 2009

DID NOT RECEIVE PRODUCT UNTIL AFTER THE 15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD. BUT TO CANCEL THE NEXT ORDER DOES NOT WORK...NO WORKING PHONE OR EMAIL SITE.

THIS IS A SCAM... HAD TO CANCEL CC IN ORDER TO STOP THE PAYMENT(S) FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENTS!!

• Ca
    Cali mom Apr 08, 2009

unfortunately this has happened to me as well. what can be done? this is definately a scam and if i have to take it to the news media i will. these people must be stopped!!!

Resolved Unauthorized Charges

I, like many others (I would later learn) have been scammed by this company. I ordered a free trial of the Acai Berry Detox from this company. The very next day I receive a call from someone in that company asking for certain personal information about me that he needed to confirm. When I would not give out this information the gentleman (if you can call him that) became very irate and told me that he would cancel the free trial. At this point, I was so uncomfortable with this guy that I told him that would be just fine. I thought this was the end of the issue but when I checked my online transactions on my debit card I noticed that this company had charged me for the $5.95 shipping (keep in mind that this was after I was told that the company would not give me a free trial). I immediately contacted my bank and explained the situation and they credited my account back the $5.95. This was still not the end however; approximately 3 weeks later I see a charge on my account for $87.13 - a charge that I did not authorize and for an item that I did not receive nor do I want to receive ever. I have never ever had something like this happen. I again contacted my bank and they are currently disputing the charge with this horrible company. I am writing this complaint because I don't want this to happen to more people but as I was able to see it looks like quite a few had the same situation happen to them. Someone has to stop these scammers from ripping people off.

• Be
    Becky Jan 20, 2009

I was actually able to speak with a representative after 2 1/2 hours of trying. I instructed them to cancel the automatic shipments. They were very unprofessional. However, they told me my account was canceled. Today I received a package from them anyway. In addition to that, I have a charge on my credit card to them for $69.95!!! Can't these people be stopped??!!

Resolved Scam

This company posts ads on seemingly legitimate websites, using Oprah Winfrey and Newsmax as fronts.

They promise a free sample, but buried in the fine print they charge your credit card for an exorbitant amount, even tho they also promise you can try it and cancel, but it doesn't show up for two weeks and then you only have 15 days to try it.

Their phone is always busy, impossible to get thru.

They've recently started an online message service but "Crystal" is not there. They'll send you an email that has irrelevant
queries and links to nowhere.

They CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THEIR PRODUCT and IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM TO STOP! I finally visited the Better Business Bureau website, which give s the company an F. My credit card company, which hitherto has been great, says they cannot refuse the billings! Even if I close the card, the company can force them to reopen it. Something is very rotten in Denmark.

The man who supposedly runs the company is named Juan Zunetta, but I'm sure that's an invented name.

Beware of TOTAL CLEANSE and warn everyone you know about it. This is something the Feds should be able to shut down as they're scamming people across state lines, but they aren't moving very fast as these people have been in operation for well over a year.

Resolved Acai Berry

This is a total scam!! I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I called on 12/1/08 to cancel the order and spoke to a Customer Service guy by the name of Mike at [protected]. He assured me that the order had been canceled and said I would get a confirmation email the same day. Well it has been a week now and I am still waiting. I have tried calling every day thereafter and can not get through. No answer and all voicemail boxes are full. I did get to leave a message at one point, but that also was not returned. My order was suppose to have been canceled on 12/1/08 yet my credit card got charged $87.13 on 12/2/08 and I have yet to receive any more product. I just filed a complaint with the BBB and I am calling and making a police report for fraud today so I can take that to my bank and file a fraudulant charge report and hopefully get my money back. I will never order anything from this place again!! Highly unprofessional!!!

• Js
    jschley Dec 08, 2008

Sorry this company is actually called FMW Laboratories - Lipaphen - RX.

Jackie Ty Dec 09, 2008

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Ordered the trial and paid the shipping only to find out a few weeks later that they charged the shipping cost of $3.95 and another $87.13.

• Dm
    dmoheganlake Dec 09, 2008

well they only got me for 59.95.. plus when i called and spoke to a toni about cancelling they gave me a rma number which i was to put on the returned unopened bag.they would apply a 15.00 restocking fee and deposit the remainer in my account..our government is going to want us to move mountains before they'll go against free enterprise{ lol lol lol}.
    here's hop'in the little guys winand don't call 509-7091 cause i was on 4 one and a halve hours only to be diconnectred on number 4

• Am
    Amy Dec 10, 2008

I ordered the trial bottle a month ago. Today another bottle arrived in the mail for $94.57! I called my credit card company to dispute the charge and cancelled my credit card, but of course I can't get a call through to the company to express just how mad I am. This company is UNBELIEVABLE. Someone should go to jail.

• Sh
    sheila Dec 17, 2008

I was scamed too. I ordered the crap for 3.95 and now I am being charged $87.13 for another shippment that I haven't even received yet and do not want. I can not get in touch with anyone the mailbox is always full.

• Ju
    julie Silverman Jan 04, 2009

I have had the same experience...

I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I called to cancel the order and spoke to a Customer Service who told me that the order was cancelled. The the next month I received a charge on my account for $87.13. I can no longer reach the customer service people, they won't answer and the mail box is full. Go to your bank and file a dispute. They will refund your money to you and go after the debit. They are not allowed to withdraw any funds from your account without an approval from you.

• Ju
    julie Silverman Jan 04, 2009

I forgot to agree on the complaint. I do fully agree

• Li
    Lipiz Jun 24, 2009

I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I was shocked to find a charge of $87.13 on my card and then 10 days later I had a second charge of $87.13. I called to cancel the orders and request a refund. I also called my bank and filed a dispute. I was told I would get an email in 3 days regarding my refund. It is now 14 days later and I still have not gotten an email or a refund. I did get RMA # and have sent back both shipments. I am now owed $174.26. My bank said they have to wait 30 days after the returned product is received before they can take action. THIS COMPANY IS SNEAKING AND THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS IS UNETHICAL. I learned my lesson. I will NEVER give another company my card to pay for shipping for a"'FREE PRODUCT".

Not_Easily_Duped Aug 19, 2009

I ordered the "free" trial on 8/6/09. It's now 8/19 and I still haven't received a package. I sent two emails threatening to sue and two phone calls to cancel (before my trial period ended). I finally got through to someone on the phone and so called cancelled. She gave me her call name (they never use their real ones) and a confirmation number for my cancellation. She stated that the emails are auto-generated and she could not send one directly to me. She also gave me the name of the company (I hope it's correct) Barry Folgers, Inc., 314 East Dania Beach Boulevard, #117, Dania Beach, FL 33004. Of course, she sounded like she was from India. They won't be able to scam me because I ordered from an unrefillable debit card that had only enough for the $2.49 shipping amount, they only had my last name, not my first, and a partial delivery address (building but not the suite number) that was not at my home. The Terms and Conditions state that their shipping time cuts into your trial period, so ppl need to read all the facts before ordering.

• Em
    emelda kaio Sep 23, 2009

please someone i just went through the same thing i cancelled with some guy he called me up said if i was intrested still in the acai berry i told him no cause i have high blood pressure. my doctor said no i cant take it. so i told the guy thats why i didnt go on with the order well he gave me confirmation and all that and said that he it would be cancelled just now after several weeks and they charge me $87.51 twice and $3.95 for the free trial. i called acai number that was in the box spoke to peiy she i signed up with the program at that time i agreed to it on bottom of page when i ordered i dont recall seeing that at all i told her. she said that because its 30 days after my initial order date they cant refund me..i told her why if i cancelled it with a guy who called me on my cell phone asking me if i was still intrested in the order cause i wasnt finish processing my order. i told him i didnt do that because my physician said i cannont take dieting pills. so i assure me he cancelled order.well she tell me on phone at acaiberry or whoever i called on the number on brochure that came in box that whoever it was customer service wasnt suppose to do that and that i was suppose to call them direct to cancell my order. this is bad customers service i would we know that specially if the company customers service rep is calling you and telling you they cancelled...bad business someone should please help us inocent people who do try to order and cancell and help me and others get a refund on something we never received. she told me she would not credit me for the two bottles one shipped on 9/1/09 and 9/15/09 this is crazy...i receive one and she said she can refund partial... because she said she is sorry this happend.. i think this is fraud im out $170.00 and was wondering why my checks bounced...please someone help us and others not to order from the company... thanks for listen mel from hawaii

Can't get through to cancel future orders

I ordered Colon xR free trial on 15 Nov 2008. They sent me an email on 25 Nov 2008 saying they had just shipped the order. I received the order on 1 Dec and then found out this company is a scam. I have tried dozens of phone numbers to try to cancel receiving any future shipments of the product. All lines either go dead or I am on hold for 20 or more minutes and then get disconnected. The name that was charged on my credit card is T cleanse. I did a search online to see if I could find a phone number and still no luck. I sent an email to [protected]@sflnutrition.com today 3 Dec to cancel any future shipments. I only have 5 more days until the 14 day free trial expires. Has anyone else been charged by T cleanse. The email I received was from ebizprogram.com
Also, when I try to get to the Colon xR free trial, it is now called Colon Clean system. I guess they just keep coming up with new names as people find out this is a fraud.

• La
    lateefah Dec 03, 2008

oh my god that is so true about colon xr i am trying to cancel and the same thing happen to me. i was on hold for 42 min. and then got disconnected. i want to cancel this because it is a scam. im trying to cancel but if they charge me i am going to contact my bank and tell them this is a fraud. and they will reverse the charge. if you found a new # please email it to me [email protected]

• Ne
    nelda kennedy Dec 04, 2008

I ordered total cleanse and and acaci berry. I have received the total cleanse but like u I am unable to get thru to cancel the future shipments. I have not receive anything from acaci, but have had a withdrawal from my account for 29.95 from a fit company. I did get them and they returned my money. The acaci berry people call me but when I try to talk to them about cancelling future orders they hang up. I have been unable to send an email to "[email protected]". I am cancelling my debit card because there is no way to know what company name they might use for a withdrawal. I am also reporting this to the attorney general in my state.
    I may not be the smartest person in the world, but why is google still promoting these ads? When I googled "Support @sflnutrition" and found these comments, there are still ads promoting these companies. Where do we complain?

• Jb
    j barnum Dec 04, 2008

I also ordered the free trials for total cleanse (aka colon rx) and acai-aslim. I was charged $80 by acai-aslim, I called to inquire and was told that if they did not hear from me in 14days they would automatically charge me the full amount. Apparently this was indicated in the terms and regulations - which is my fault for not recognizing and am willing to pay for my ignorance. I also learned they automatically charge $40 each month unless you call and cancle - which I did. I'm hoping they do not charge me again, however I did notify my credit card company. I have been charged only $6 for the colon rx, however I'm sure that is likely to change soon. I have notified my credit card company as well, and will dispute the transaction when it applies to my account, as I, too, am unable to contact this company. Thank you all for your comments and Good Luck!

• Ge
    georgia peach Dec 04, 2008

I fell prey to this scam too but finally got through to someone to cancel my Colon XR order on the following number: 786-554-2446. Try this - good luck!

• Ki
    Kim Jan 09, 2009

First of all, It is not a free trial offer!!! They failed to mention to me that my account would be charged $78.84. I was standing at the pharmacy with a very sick infant, and could not get her medicine. Well long behold they took that money out of my account. Then I tried to call the number listed on the product and there was no answer!!! So now I am stuck with a product that does not work, and a very sick little girl.

• Lo
    lonnie clopton Feb 07, 2009

I have had the same problem when ordering this product. I did the online free trial and was not aware of the future charges. As soon as I tried to make the purchase I received a call from my credit card company telling me that there were a lot of complaints. I did not take this into consideration before I made the order. I wish that I would have now. I made the oder and waited in the mail. After getting this product, I looked at the fine print to find out that there would be future charges if I did not cancel the product. I tried to call the 888 number and do the online chat for customer service. None of this worked. All that happened was the same thing that happened above. Was on hold for 45 minutes and then disconnected. The future calls were just dead after about a few seconds. I think that this is a scam. I usually look at the complaint website before i make a purchase online. I didn't think anything of it because it was only 6 bucks. But, I know now not to make this mistake again. I tried the other number that was mentioned above as well with the same result. I do not know where to go with this issue. I had to cancel my credit card to keep from receiving any future charges. This is the only way that I knew to get rid of this thing.

Acai Berry

I ordered this Acai berry product and then decided to cancel when I could not get the phone number to work...

Acai Berry

I tried the Acai berry trial that was supposed to be free with the free sample of the Total Cleanse but they...

total cleanse

EVERYONE.. I just got on SFL, Nurition, LLC home page.. and read about the company... the website has a...

Phone lines don't work

I ordered the free trial of Acaiberry and Total Cleanse on 10/16/08, and just received them today 10/30/08. I...