SFE Energy Pennsylvania IncThis rep didn't work for this company and tried to scam me

R

Two days ago the man came to my house and said that he worked for SFE Energy Pennsylvania Inc. He said that he came to check the gas and electricity bills and also offered me to lower these bills. He asked the copies of the bills and it was strange for me, because this company and I signed the agreement and they haven’t sent any reps. I said that I would need to think about their offer. After that I called to the main office and their agent said that they haven’t sent any reps at all.