SexyDepot.comdefective merchandise - stay away from this company!

This company sent me (2) two separate orders even though they were both ordered on the same day and under the same order #. I had to track the order down since according to my records, I placed the order on November 10th and they did not ship until November 17th. I received a very unprofessional e-mail stating that their records showed something entirely different and referred my back to their web site to read the shipping guidelines. The 2nd package arrived on November 30, 2007, which is the same day that I sent them the e-mail stating that I needed a RMA #. (Return Merchandise Authorization.)

I received one of the packages on November 20th. I opened it late that day only to find that the one item out of three was damaged a broken plastic fastener. In fact,all items were made with the plastic fasteners. That week was Thanksgiving. I also spent a week at the hospital with my father-in-law. I then sent them an e-mail asking for a RMA # which their site stated that I needed in order to send any merchandise back. I sent that e-mail on November 29th. Below is the response that I received from them.

Also note that, any defective item must be reported within 2 days of receiving the item.

Per UPS, the item was received on November 21st and your email to mention the defective item was dated November 29th, it at least 7 to 8 days past due. We can't replace the item if kept more that 2 days after receipt of the item.

Sandy L.

They also provided me with a link in order to receive the RMA#, but only an e-mail box pops up which I used asking for such a number. It is interesting to point out here; that the 24/7 Customer Service link is broken in order to speak to someone via phone.

It is quite apparent that they never have any intention of receiving any merchandise back and will keep you chasing your tail. I sent my last e-mail on December 3, 2007 stating that I will be contesting this through the credit card company. This was part of my Christmas present/s, which means that it would have been a month before opening the package OR notifying them that the product was defective. I thought that it was important for those men who wanted to order something nice for their wives concerning lingerie, STAY AWAY from this company!

• Su
    Suzanne Casey Dec 10, 2007

Ordered something for my daughter's anniversary so she could surprise her husband. Placed order on November 20, 2007 and as of today, 20 days later. I have NOT gotten the merchandise nor have I heard anything from anyone at this company to do anything about shipping it to her ASAP. I am very upset about it and cannot believe I cannot find a phone number for this company either no matter how hard I try. I have searched many sites and am about ready to do some investigating on them if I have to. If she doesn't get her merchandise by the 13th I am going to contact my bank and see what they can do for me.

• Ro
    rob perdue Jan 15, 2008

I have been waiting for my order to arrive for my wife,,,,,, too long I might add. But I have found the phone number for Sexydepot.com its 714-552-8914 . I might also say though, I got a voice mail when I called it.

• Sk
    Skye Holcombe Jan 24, 2008

I placed an order with this company last week and have sent them 2 e-mails about trying to track the merchandise and have yet to hear anything back from them. So I called my bank to see if they had taken the money out for the merchandise and they had no. I was told when you use your debit card on-line that they are unable to stop payment. So I canceled my debit account and will open a new one later. So if I ever do receive the merchandise, I have no intention of returning it. So if it makes anyone feel better, I will be putting the screws to them. If they don't send the merchandise, at least I didn't lose any money thanks to those that posed. Oh well, I won't have the lingerie that I ordered for when my husband comes home from Afghanistan.

SexyDepot Jan 24, 2008

Response from SexyDepot Customer Service:

1.) Lilian Order - we have a return policy of 30 days, if you find item is defective, you need to inform us with in 2 days of item receipt, and we are glad to send you a free replacement. Your email to us is 7 to 8 days past due.

2.) Suzanne Casey &Rob Perdue order has been received and delivered to customer. Please note that if an item(s) is back-order it will take longer time to be processed and shipped.

3.) Skye Holcombe - please send email us an email for your order number and I'm glad to look it up for you. If you failed to received any email from us, we suggest to make sure your email is working and there is no spam/filter that is blocking out our emails to you.

Please note that our customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we suggest to email us prior to posting incorrect review about our website. Thank you.

Sandy L

• Ca
    caremal Apr 10, 2008

I WISH i had read the bad stuff about sexydepot before i went a head and order. i regret it real bad now. i place my order on feb 16/08. i waited for a delivery confirmation, for two weeks and nothing so i wrote to them. i ask about my order and they reply back in 3 days or so. telling me it's being backed order. i was PISS. all there item NEVER SAID OUT OF STACK OR BEING BACKED ORDER. if it did i would have NOT order from them. there sited and item did look nice. so i trusted them. i spent about $120 on there item including shipping. this is a lot of money for me cause i work hard. i wantted to get something speical for our anver. but it's to late. i e-mail them so many time but every time i wrote to them about my refund they said it was being shipped and it take them more them a week to reply back. SO ladies be careful who you order from they might just take off with you'r money and not feel guilt. i waited and waited to the point that i did not want that item any more. there 24 hour customer service is just full of s**t. they cant face up to it or even admit to it. they say they have this refund in 30 days from the time you place it. how does that work if they have these item being back up and you'r not gonna get them tell 3 month later.
    OHH and i e-mail them about a week and half a go asking for the # so i can return there first item out of 4 and i got no reply. the item i got was in this hard clear sord of bag that looks like it was open. to those who still want to order from them good luck i hope it better then mine.

• Al
    Aleksandar V. Apr 13, 2008

Hello. Sorry for my not perfect English.
    I would like to add my complain on SexyDepot.com.
    Almost the same story like other costumers, except...
    I placed my order #25722 on their web site about six weeks ago: 06, march, 2008.
    First week I controlled status of my order on their site, page "Orders Management",
    without any answer from them by e-mail. Suddenly, after two weeks, when my order
    status on their site have been "Processed", I received this e-mail: "order #25722 is
    in process and is scheduled to be shipped out next week." After that, from their
    non-existent costumer service only dead silence.
    First time I had been thinking that they are just some idiots, now I understand they
    are the swindlers, and definitively I lost my money (total $72.65). You know, I don't
    believe that Sandy L. or Vicky P. exists, or probably, it is not their real names.
    In this moment it's not purpose for me to just get my money back, I want to put them
    to federal jail for their crime organization.
    I have all evidences for further investigations: their two e-mail to me, status order
    from site, their invoice, and my bank account status.
    I'm calling all of you, SexyDepot victims, to join with me against these swindlers!
    I left my review about SexyDepot.com on these sites:
    1. their web provider www.godaddy.com,
    2. Police department www.cityofalhambra.org/government/police_department/, and finally
    3. "Internet Crime Complaint Center" www.ic3.gov .
    Best regards, Aleksandar V.
    P.S.:
    I really do not understand how can they be so stupid to think that we, deceived customers,
    will not do anything against some dirty thiefs.

• Al
    Alisha R Apr 21, 2008

After reading these comments about sexy depot and through my past experiences I will definitely be sure to look into a company more before purchasing something online. I ordered from sexy depot over a month ago, and even though my boyfriend said i had been scammed I was very understanding with the company, but as the days go by I started to wonder and sent an e mail to sexy depot and haven't heard back from them. They have already taken the money out of my account and if I do not hear from them soon am looking into how I can take proper action in the matter.

• Je
    Jenny Apr 24, 2008

Date: 03-07-2008 14:45:13, this was the date that i placed my order, and on March 17th, the money was taken off of my Visa. I have checked almost on a daily basis for the shipping details since then, and my order still says processed. I have sent numerous emails to the "customer service" and i had not received any response until just this past Sunday, this is what they wrote :
    Dear SexyDepot Customer,

We wanted to let you know that we are experiencing technical difficulties on our end

We do value your business and have prioritized your order processing. We are now processing your order and will be shipping it out as soon as possible.

If for any reason we failed to ship the order out to you, the order will be refunded or it will not be billed.

Note: We do apologize that we are unable to response to emails in a timely manner at this time as we are processing and rushing your order out to you asap.

Sandy L.

I wrote back saying that they had already billed me, and i did recfeive a response, the exact same one as above.

What can i do as a consumer? I feel so ripped off.

Do not buy from them.

Jenny

• Kr
    KristiLDavid Apr 24, 2008

PLEASE HELP!!! How can I get my money back, or is it too late?????

I also should have looked at this site before hand :-(

• De
    debbie Apr 26, 2008

I totally agree!!! I placed an order on March 19 and they took the money from my bank and I have not received my order nor any response to emails I have sent to them. They list no phone number and this company is a total sham.

• Xm
    XMlabsisgoingdown May 01, 2008

I should have none better when they never replied to my email (ONLY way to contact them that I could find) and I never received an email confirming my order. Oh...and their prices were much lower than everyone elses for same the items.
    I got suspicious and started to research this "company" and found y'all's postings. I then called my credit card company. I instructed them to not allow the charge and sent another email to sexydepot stating I was cancelling my order.
    It has been over 5 days and my order status hasn't changed nor have I received one email reply.

• Xm
    XMlabsisgoingdown May 01, 2008

oops "known better"...

• Da
    Danielle May 02, 2008

OMG. I just decided to google "sexy depot rip off" and i found this. I should have known the prices were too good to be true. I hope I can get my money back, I paid via paypal $86
    PISSD

Andrei May 03, 2008

I do not know what is happening. I have ordered 3-4 times from sexydepot.com and I never had any problem, apart some delays. That was happening 2-3 years ago. But I never ordered since last year, whan they sent me a coupon fot 20 something $, because they did not have the product I have ordered

• Am
    Amber May 12, 2008

We ordered from this company about a montha ago. Well after not receiving our stuff I googled them and found this site. I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS FIRST! Basically everything that I am reading here are the same things that are happening to us. I was really excited about getting our things too. I have been waiting evry day for the things to appear at my door. Nothing! They have already tgaken the money out of our account. So now we have to go through the whole process of getting out money back. So much for getting a good deal from this website. I am better off with just paying regular prices. At least then I get what i order. I just hope that other people go to this website and read this unlike we did. Maybe at least then someone will be saved from all of this.

SexyDepot May 15, 2008

In response to Aleksandar V, your order to Russia has been delivered, please be aware that there will be customs delay at Russia customs office.

In response to Alisha R, according to USPS your order has been delivered at 12:50 PM on April 30, 2008 in MESA, AZ 85210.
    Tracking no: 9101 0105 2129 7867 4660 41
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In response to John F, your order has been delivered at 1:46 PM on May 15, 2008 in GREENWOOD, IN 46143.
    Tracking no: 9101010521297886602512
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In response to Danielle, your order package tracking number is:
    Track it at

In response to Andrei, we are glad to look your order up for you, please send us an email. Thanks.

In response to Amber, please do provide us with your order number and I'm glad to look up the tracking number for package which should have been delivered by now.

Thank you.

SexyDepot May 15, 2008

Dear SexyDepot Customers,

Please be aware that we are experience technical difficulties for the past week, the issue has been resolved now.

We regret that we were unable to response to your emails inquiry about your order in a timely manner. All orders has been shipped and completed and if you have not received your order or have issues in regard to your order, we are more than happy to assist you, just send us an email to info (at) sexydepot.com or reply to this posting.

Please note that our customer satisfaction is our first priority at www.sexydepot.com

Regards,

• Ta
    Tattiana May 20, 2008

its been 3 months and im still waiting for my items

SexyDepot Jun 15, 2008

Dear Tattiana,

Your order was delivered at 2:32 PM on April 28, 2008 in KALAMAZOO, MI 49001.

Please kindly email us if you have further issues with the order.

Paige Neal Jun 16, 2008

Sexy depot ripped me off. I am a college student and just purchased a home with my fiance. Those items were supposed to be for our first night in our new home. I would like to know, Vicky, where my order is, it has been a month and I still have not received it but you can be sure it went through my bank account. I will continue to post all over the internet about your company and how TERRIBLE it is...
    Pissed in Indiana

• Di
    diane Jul 07, 2008

I have been ordering items via online for sometime now and I have never heard of a company billing you before even shipping your merchandise. This company does this so, beware. I have tried to email and call to cancel my order to no avail. They don't even provide a company number to call on your billing statement. Only a dead fax number. Now all of a sudden no one is available even via email. So much for 24/7 customer service. I'm still waiting. I should have done my research first, silly me.

Dissatified

SexyDepot Jul 17, 2008

Dear Paige Neal,

Please see our response in regard to your order delivery, your order was undeliverable per address according to USPS ( package tracking number that was returned back to us : 9101010521297886910136 )and package has been return back to us. We have since received your email to have the order reshipped to your alternate address. The tracking number for reshipment is : 9101010521297812372298
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    This order has been delivered successfully.

SexyDepot Jul 17, 2008

In response to Sheina, we have responded to your emails and order has been canceled & refunded before this posting. You have replied back to confirmed the cancellation and this issue has been resolved & closed.

paola espinoza Jul 23, 2008

WOW. I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchased my items. I was so excited to find good pricing that I just placed the order before looking up the company. I have already sent them about 5 emails and I have yet to get a response. I know it may be tough to get through all the emails.. ( i work for an online company and I know How tough it could be...sometimes these reviews mean nothing.. sometimes they mean everything...) I just hope I get my stuff before the end of this week. If one of the reps reads this please respond. my order number is Order #27691. I will let you all know if I get the right stuff ON TIME.. xFingers Crossedx

• Am
    Amanda Colley Jul 29, 2008

I ordered something on the 19th for my best friend's lingerie shower. I have e-mailed them several times and still have not received a reply. I definitely wish I had not ordered from them. I would really like my order to be shipped out immediately, or I would like to cancel my order and be refunded for my money.

SexyDepot Jul 31, 2008

Dear Paola Espinoza,

Please kindly allow time for us to response to your emails ( we have resent this response to your private email ),
    according to shipping records, your order has been delivered complete, and here are the delivery confirmation for your references:

Package #1:
    Tracking number: 9101010521297425140505
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    delivered at 10:19 AM on July 24, 2008 in MONTEBELLO, CA 90640.

Package #2:
    Tracking number: 970006141712
    Track it at http://www.fedex.com
    Delivery date
    Jul 24, 2008 4:21 PM

And if you have additional issues, please do let us know. Thank you

SexyDepot Jul 31, 2008

Dear Amanda Colley,

Your order at SexyDepot.com has been shipped as scheduled. It is currently in shipment transit with USPS
    to be delivered accordingly.

Tracking no#: 9101010521297421930407
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    ( please allow 24 to 48 hours for tracking status to be updated )

• Sc
    screwed mobile user Aug 19, 2008

I AM JOHN F...
    I decided to check back at this site to see if anyone else was as disappointed...
    I can not believe the company itself is also posting here...btw I do not live in GREENWOOD, IN!!!
    My credt card company sided w/ me and I never had to pay a dime as I never accepted shipment which arrived months later and AFTER I had already contested the charge FYI.
    Stay away from this company!
    Any company that would post to this site to defend themselves is obviously unproffesional to say the least!
    Just get the word out to those you know and they will not be around much longer to rip anyone off!
    Good Luck y'all!

• He
    Heather F. Aug 23, 2008

I too have become a victim of these scamers. They took my money and that was it. I have recived NOTHING from these people and this includes any kind of confirmation or tracking number or anything! This is horrible. Anyone who is concidering buy from these ### don't because you'll wish you hadn't! The customer service is non existant, the product is who knows where, the only prompt thing i've recieved was my bank notifing me of the withdrawl!
    Regards,
    Heather

SexyDepot Sep 10, 2008

Dear Heather F,

Please kindly see our shipping confirmation if you did not received the shipment
    Tracking number is: 9121010521297482364511
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    ( please allow 24 to 48 hours for tracking status to be updated )

• Ml
    mlb08g Sep 16, 2008

I would like SexyDepot customer to please respond to this complaint as it seems that they are monitoring this dicussion board.
    I placed an order, #28624, with SexyDepot.com on 09/12/08 I have not recieved any confirmation of shipment. The website only says that it is "in process." I attempted to get in touch with customer service and never receieved a reply from their 24/7 website.
    I attempted to call the number that was posted earlier in this thread but it has been disconnected.
    And even better...
    I contacted the City of Alhambra Chamber of Commerce. According to them no such business exists at the address listed on the website. And sexydepot has never applied for a business license.
    What exactly does this all mean? I'm not sure.
    SexyDepot customer service why don't you tell us?
    I expect to receive what I ordered or I plan to file a claim. The Chamber of Commerce has insisted that this is easy to do. The business will recieve a full investigation from the City office.

SexyDepot Sep 16, 2008

Dear Mlb08g,

It appears that your email server at ******@ufl.edu (university emails server ) is blocking out emails to you, Please check with your University email administrator.

We'll be resending the emails via our alternate emails. Please see check your inbox.

• Ha
    Halloween Party Oct 02, 2008

I ordered a costume on 9/24/08 and the order status said that it would be shipped in 3 to 5 days so I was exctied. I am ordering it for a Halloween Party my husband and I were invited to on Oct 25 so obvousily I can't have it not show up, plus I want to make sure it is going to fit. I am impatient so everyday I have gone online to find out if it has been shipped or not and I have sent two very nice e-mails asking for an update on the status of my order! No response yet, so I started looking for a phone number I never found a number but I did find all of these complaints. HOLY CRAP there's alot of them and the funny thing is sexy depot is trying to defend themselves by responding to the complaint now instead of resolving the issue when it actully happened. If they responded to the original e-mails and had another way of contacting them other then e-mailing, then maybe the they could have resolved some of these issues before their name and reputation is smeared all over the internet! Ever think of that Vicky P. or Sandy L. From what I am personally experiancing and with what I'm reading about sexy depot they know absolutely nothing about 24/7 customer service or customer satisfaction. I wonder if they will respond to me on this messaging board first. lol

Sincerely,
    Wish I had my Halloween costume!

Paige Oct 14, 2008

My boyfriend was kind enough to order my Halloween costume for me as a surprise. Apparently this site was full of ###. Look, I have worked at call centers that handle things like this company. Sexydepot.com is giving customers the run around to steal their money, and unfortunately, there are many sleazy companies like this.

It has been 8 days since he was sent a "confirmation" email from the website. Since then he is unable to log in, it simply comes up with "page not found". When he tries to have his email sent to him it says the email is "invalid" and after sending numerous emails through "customer service" and other means, the website has as of yet to respond.

Any company billing before shipping, while an item is being "processed", is full of ###.
    Oh and all of this "it must be your email" is also a load of crap, I'm tired of companies avoiding fault by blaming the customer.

• Mw
    mwg Oct 18, 2008

After reading these posts I thought I was going to have a hard time with this company. But, I received everything I ordered within 2 weeks and received a freebie. I had no problems at all.
    Thanks SexyDepot

SexyDepot Oct 30, 2008

Dear Paige,

Please kindly email us with your order number so I may help to locate your order shipment.
    And for your information, we do not bill orders before shipping. Order will only be billed once it shipped.
    I hope this clarify your concern.

• Es
    esjaywhy Oct 31, 2008

I placed order #29522 on Oct 27th then got no response after that. I need to cancel this order because it wont make it in time for the gift giving that I had in mind. The order is worth $100. I have emailed them numerous times to try and cancel the order, but there has been no response. I do not wish to do business with a company that doesnt even acknowledge their customers, nevermind service them.

joe Nov 11, 2008

dear sexy depot you have not responded to my emails and if you did you would see that i moved and i tried to give you my new address to send it to me i am very dissapointed about this matter lets see if you respond no p.s. to everyone else reading my problem is the same as evry one else on here i placed a hundred dollar order and havent recieved it cant find a phone number for them and they will not respond to my emails spread the word DONT BUY from these creeps

• Be
    Beth Jan 28, 2009

This company has terrible customer service!!!
    They do not have good stock of their merchandise, & instead of back-ordering they just ship what they have (2+ weeks later) & say the order is complete -- whether you got what you wanted or not.

I wish I had read these complaints before ordering.

But what gets me the most is there is no telephone number to call to talk to someone in person. You can only deal with them through emails. Then they conveniently forget to answer specific questions you've written. I feel like I am getting nowhere!

• Be
    Beth Feb 09, 2009

ok, my issue has been resolved prompty by their customer service
    ~Beth

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices