SexyDepot.comdefective merchandise - stay away from this company!

This company sent me (2) two separate orders even though they were both ordered on the same day and under the same order #. I had to track the order down since according to my records, I placed the order on November 10th and they did not ship until November 17th. I received a very unprofessional e-mail stating that their records showed something entirely different and referred my back to their web site to read the shipping guidelines. The 2nd package arrived on November 30, 2007, which is the same day that I sent them the e-mail stating that I needed a RMA #. (Return Merchandise Authorization.)

I received one of the packages on November 20th. I opened it late that day only to find that the one item out of three was damaged a broken plastic fastener. In fact,all items were made with the plastic fasteners. That week was Thanksgiving. I also spent a week at the hospital with my father-in-law. I then sent them an e-mail asking for a RMA # which their site stated that I needed in order to send any merchandise back. I sent that e-mail on November 29th. Below is the response that I received from them.

Also note that, any defective item must be reported within 2 days of receiving the item.

Per UPS, the item was received on November 21st and your email to mention the defective item was dated November 29th, it at least 7 to 8 days past due. We can't replace the item if kept more that 2 days after receipt of the item.

Sandy L.

They also provided me with a link in order to receive the RMA#, but only an e-mail box pops up which I used asking for such a number. It is interesting to point out here; that the 24/7 Customer Service link is broken in order to speak to someone via phone.

It is quite apparent that they never have any intention of receiving any merchandise back and will keep you chasing your tail. I sent my last e-mail on December 3, 2007 stating that I will be contesting this through the credit card company. This was part of my Christmas present/s, which means that it would have been a month before opening the package OR notifying them that the product was defective. I thought that it was important for those men who wanted to order something nice for their wives concerning lingerie, STAY AWAY from this company!

• R6
    r6bluebyu Aug 16, 2010

I have only ordered from this company one time. Recieved my order and everything was fine when it got here. I will have to say that it did take a long time to get here. Its one of those dont expect it in 5 to 7 business days lol. I ordered alot of things from different websites that day and everything else was here a week or two before this one. I had no problems with the merchidise that I ordered. The shipping is slow though

Samantha57820 Jul 27, 2009

I placed my order # 34435 on 7/21/09 and haven't received a shipment confirmation. The amount is still pending on my credit card and I have emailed SexyDepot twice as to when it will ship. Don't say "check your spam" because I have received a confirmation email that the company received BOTH of my emails regarding my status. I just can't get an actualk reply as to when my order will ship. I ordered this for my wedding night which is 7/31 and the way it's looking, I won't be getting it by then.

I feel it's sad that I have to comment on a complaint board in order to get a response from customer service. And how can you tell someone that their order has shipped when all you know is their first name on here? Hopefully I'll get a response TODAY. I'd like my wedding gift here ON TIME PER YOUR SHIPPING TIME FRAME.

• Ic
    IcePrincess Jun 03, 2009

This company has emailed me and said that they will send a full refund on this matter as long as I add to my complaint here... I will add more to this after they issue a Full Refund! I have also made it clear that I have contacted my local police on the stolden mail and also my landlord... They are looking into it... As I have stated before I will again add another comment to this complaint as soon as the refund has been made. **** Sexydepot.com this is for you... I will add more to this and make it a happy ending as soon as my refund has been made... Thank you!

SexyDepot.com Jun 03, 2009

IcePrincess,

Tracking no#: 9101010521297956073945
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Delivered at 1:09 PM on May 7, 2009 in LEBANON, OR 97355.

Please see attached receipt and delivery confirmation also.

Comments

• Ic
    IcePrincess Jun 02, 2009

I placed an order on 4-26-09 and i have not gotten my order either. I have emailed them and they were going to resend my order, and i even gave them a new address to send to, seems that they think that mine was stolen in the mail... I wish now that i would have read these pages here first... There is no phone number to contact this company... That should have been my first clue! It is now over a month and my order that was for my friends bridal shower, to late now, she's already married, I want a full refund...

hate2rippedoff May 22, 2009

Hi, I am writing back to say that I am retracting my 2 complaints above. Apparently there is some screw up with the system, and the company is experiencing delays. Yes, it would have been nice to know earlier, but the owner of the company called me and we were able to sort things out. I feel bad for writing the comment above without waiting to hear back from them. I read old complaints online and figured that this company was a scam. Anyway, pls disregard my two messages above. In the meantime I am waiting for the administrator to remove the messages above. If you want to know my specific experience, you may send me a message or email me. I should be getting my merchandise in a week or so. I am sure that everything will be okay. My apologies to the company---but unfortunately I'll have to wait for the admins to remove my comments. Obviously sexydepot appear to have the best clothing and the lowest prices and that is why i ordered from them initially as opposed to the other websites listed.

hate2rippedoff May 21, 2009

Hi, please file a claim with paypal. Enough people have not done this and that is why they are still in business. You will get your money back.

• Fe
    fee_Ophelia Apr 28, 2009

I received my merchandise in record time. I was very satisfied with my merchandise and also the quick response to my email.? The problem was they neverr received any of the previous emails that I had sent.
    Fee

SexyDepot.com Apr 25, 2009

Dear Fee,

Your item was delivered at 10:15 AM on April 11, 2009 in NORTH BEACH, MD 20714.
    If you have any issues with the order, please do contact us.
    Thank you.

• Fe
    fee Apr 07, 2009

I placed an order on March 24. The email invoice order status says In Process. I have also contacted by email sexy depot several times and have not received any response no even to my spam folder. I will give one more attempt and then I am contacting my bank as well as a lawyer. If you care to check it Vicky my order number is 32110. Again I will give only one more chance for a response. Why is there not a number which you can be contacted? My friend has her credit card bill and the number listed is not in service.
    Fee

SexyDepot.com Mar 28, 2009

Dear Lisa,

Our email response is prompt and responsive. And if you failed to received any our emails, we suggest to check your Spam/Bulk email folder as most likely due the emails settings, our emails has been blocked or filtered out.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply this response. Thank you.

• Li
    Lisa Mar 11, 2009

Wow, I wish I had read this complaint board before ordering much like all of you.
    I had just placed an order not too long ago and I had received no email saying it was shipped either.
    So, i tried to track my order/check my order status on the site and even with or without any specifics, it claimed that I had never made an order.
    So, much like everyone I tried to find a number to contact them, and found nothing but this complaint site.
    I have also written an email asking for a tracking number or atleast an update on my order so I can be sure it is in fact coming within the time it claims.
    I have yet to receive an email which they said would be a promt reply, so I decided to contact my bank to ask if they could let me know whether or not my debit card had been charged yet. Unfortunately, the system for looking into account histories at my bank is down and they will be calling me back within 15 minutes. Once they do, if I was charged for an order that has not even been shipped, I will also be filing a complaint/claim for my money back because I do not appreciate paying near 120 dollars for merchandise I will never receive or will be damaged.
    If SexyDepot.com would like to get back to me so I can cancel my order that would be awesome, my order ID number is 31840.

-Lisa

SexyDepot.com Feb 25, 2009

Dear rudesmack,

It is USPS ( US POSTAL ) http://www.usps.com
    Please do not confuse USPS with UPS. They are different shipping company.

USPS is US POSTAL http://www.usps.com
    UPS is United Postal http://www.ups.com

USPS tracking number contains all numbers for domestic shipment

I suggest you to check with USPS on this http://www.usps.com

• Ru
    rudesmack Feb 25, 2009

Hey Vicky you stupid ### since when do UPS tracking numbers only contain numbers???? Go see your tracking number that YOU posted... all numbers. All UPS tracking number no matter where you are have letters also in the tracking number.

SexyDepot Feb 20, 2009

Dear trinketroselle,

Due to your unverified paypal payment, we are unable to ship your order and thus order was canceled & refunded. Please see paypal email on this.

• Tr
    trinketroselle Feb 12, 2009

They did not get back to me, so I cancelled my order via e-mail and then I went to Paypal and filed a complaint. My money was refunded TODAY--they obviously responded to the Paypal request. That's the quickest they've been so far.

Please do not support this business!

• Tr
    trinketroselle Feb 11, 2009

I have e-mailed them 3 times already about an order I placed last week and absolutely no response. I notified them today if I do not hear from them by the end of the day today, I will be filing a complaint & refund request through Paypal. All I want to know is if my package has been shipped. There is no (or just bad) customer service at this "company".

I am very nearby and almost tempted to visit their address to see what is up :)

• Be
    Beth Feb 09, 2009

ok, my issue has been resolved prompty by their customer service
    ~Beth

• Be
    Beth Jan 28, 2009

This company has terrible customer service!!!
    They do not have good stock of their merchandise, & instead of back-ordering they just ship what they have (2+ weeks later) & say the order is complete -- whether you got what you wanted or not.

I wish I had read these complaints before ordering.

But what gets me the most is there is no telephone number to call to talk to someone in person. You can only deal with them through emails. Then they conveniently forget to answer specific questions you've written. I feel like I am getting nowhere!

joe Nov 11, 2008

dear sexy depot you have not responded to my emails and if you did you would see that i moved and i tried to give you my new address to send it to me i am very dissapointed about this matter lets see if you respond no p.s. to everyone else reading my problem is the same as evry one else on here i placed a hundred dollar order and havent recieved it cant find a phone number for them and they will not respond to my emails spread the word DONT BUY from these creeps

• Es
    esjaywhy Oct 31, 2008

I placed order #29522 on Oct 27th then got no response after that. I need to cancel this order because it wont make it in time for the gift giving that I had in mind. The order is worth $100. I have emailed them numerous times to try and cancel the order, but there has been no response. I do not wish to do business with a company that doesnt even acknowledge their customers, nevermind service them.

SexyDepot Oct 30, 2008

Dear Paige,

Please kindly email us with your order number so I may help to locate your order shipment.
    And for your information, we do not bill orders before shipping. Order will only be billed once it shipped.
    I hope this clarify your concern.

• Mw
    mwg Oct 18, 2008

After reading these posts I thought I was going to have a hard time with this company. But, I received everything I ordered within 2 weeks and received a freebie. I had no problems at all.
    Thanks SexyDepot

Paige Oct 14, 2008

My boyfriend was kind enough to order my Halloween costume for me as a surprise. Apparently this site was full of ###. Look, I have worked at call centers that handle things like this company. Sexydepot.com is giving customers the run around to steal their money, and unfortunately, there are many sleazy companies like this.

It has been 8 days since he was sent a "confirmation" email from the website. Since then he is unable to log in, it simply comes up with "page not found". When he tries to have his email sent to him it says the email is "invalid" and after sending numerous emails through "customer service" and other means, the website has as of yet to respond.

Any company billing before shipping, while an item is being "processed", is full of ###.
    Oh and all of this "it must be your email" is also a load of crap, I'm tired of companies avoiding fault by blaming the customer.

Halloween Party Oct 02, 2008

I ordered a costume on 9/24/08 and the order status said that it would be shipped in 3 to 5 days so I was exctied. I am ordering it for a Halloween Party my husband and I were invited to on Oct 25 so obvousily I can't have it not show up, plus I want to make sure it is going to fit. I am impatient so everyday I have gone online to find out if it has been shipped or not and I have sent two very nice e-mails asking for an update on the status of my order! No response yet, so I started looking for a phone number I never found a number but I did find all of these complaints. HOLY CRAP there's alot of them and the funny thing is sexy depot is trying to defend themselves by responding to the complaint now instead of resolving the issue when it actully happened. If they responded to the original e-mails and had another way of contacting them other then e-mailing, then maybe the they could have resolved some of these issues before their name and reputation is smeared all over the internet! Ever think of that Vicky P. or Sandy L. From what I am personally experiancing and with what I'm reading about sexy depot they know absolutely nothing about 24/7 customer service or customer satisfaction. I wonder if they will respond to me on this messaging board first. lol

Sincerely,
    Wish I had my Halloween costume!

SexyDepot Sep 16, 2008

Dear Mlb08g,

It appears that your email server at ******@ufl.edu (university emails server ) is blocking out emails to you, Please check with your University email administrator.

We'll be resending the emails via our alternate emails. Please see check your inbox.

• Ml
    mlb08g Sep 16, 2008

I would like SexyDepot customer to please respond to this complaint as it seems that they are monitoring this dicussion board.
    I placed an order, #28624, with SexyDepot.com on 09/12/08 I have not recieved any confirmation of shipment. The website only says that it is "in process." I attempted to get in touch with customer service and never receieved a reply from their 24/7 website.
    I attempted to call the number that was posted earlier in this thread but it has been disconnected.
    And even better...
    I contacted the City of Alhambra Chamber of Commerce. According to them no such business exists at the address listed on the website. And sexydepot has never applied for a business license.
    What exactly does this all mean? I'm not sure.
    SexyDepot customer service why don't you tell us?
    I expect to receive what I ordered or I plan to file a claim. The Chamber of Commerce has insisted that this is easy to do. The business will recieve a full investigation from the City office.

SexyDepot Sep 10, 2008

Dear Heather F,

Please kindly see our shipping confirmation if you did not received the shipment
    Tracking number is: 9121010521297482364511
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    ( please allow 24 to 48 hours for tracking status to be updated )

Sandy L.

• He
    Heather F. Aug 23, 2008

I too have become a victim of these scamers. They took my money and that was it. I have recived NOTHING from these people and this includes any kind of confirmation or tracking number or anything! This is horrible. Anyone who is concidering buy from these ### don't because you'll wish you hadn't! The customer service is non existant, the product is who knows where, the only prompt thing i've recieved was my bank notifing me of the withdrawl!
    Regards,
    Heather

• Sc
    screwed mobile user Aug 19, 2008

I AM JOHN F...
    I decided to check back at this site to see if anyone else was as disappointed...
    I can not believe the company itself is also posting here...btw I do not live in GREENWOOD, IN!!!
    My credt card company sided w/ me and I never had to pay a dime as I never accepted shipment which arrived months later and AFTER I had already contested the charge FYI.
    Stay away from this company!
    Any company that would post to this site to defend themselves is obviously unproffesional to say the least!
    Just get the word out to those you know and they will not be around much longer to rip anyone off!
    Good Luck y'all!

SexyDepot Jul 31, 2008

Dear Amanda Colley,

Your order at SexyDepot.com has been shipped as scheduled. It is currently in shipment transit with USPS
    to be delivered accordingly.

Tracking no#: 9101010521297421930407
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    ( please allow 24 to 48 hours for tracking status to be updated )

SexyDepot Jul 31, 2008

Dear Paola Espinoza,

Please kindly allow time for us to response to your emails ( we have resent this response to your private email ),
    according to shipping records, your order has been delivered complete, and here are the delivery confirmation for your references:

Package #1:
    Tracking number: 9101010521297425140505
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    delivered at 10:19 AM on July 24, 2008 in MONTEBELLO, CA 90640.

Package #2:
    Tracking number: [protected]
    Track it at http://www.fedex.com
    Delivery date
    Jul 24, 2008 4:21 PM

And if you have additional issues, please do let us know. Thank you

• Am
    Amanda Colley Jul 29, 2008

I ordered something on the 19th for my best friend's lingerie shower. I have e-mailed them several times and still have not received a reply. I definitely wish I had not ordered from them. I would really like my order to be shipped out immediately, or I would like to cancel my order and be refunded for my money.

paola espinoza Jul 23, 2008

WOW. I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchased my items. I was so excited to find good pricing that I just placed the order before looking up the company. I have already sent them about 5 emails and I have yet to get a response. I know it may be tough to get through all the emails.. ( i work for an online company and I know How tough it could be...sometimes these reviews mean nothing.. sometimes they mean everything...) I just hope I get my stuff before the end of this week. If one of the reps reads this please respond. my order number is Order #27691. I will let you all know if I get the right stuff ON TIME.. xFingers Crossedx

SexyDepot Jul 17, 2008

In response to Sheina, we have responded to your emails and order has been canceled & refunded before this posting. You have replied back to confirmed the cancellation and this issue has been resolved & closed.

SexyDepot Jul 17, 2008

Dear Paige Neal,

Please see our response in regard to your order delivery, your order was undeliverable per address according to USPS ( package tracking number that was returned back to us : 9101010521297886910136 )and package has been return back to us. We have since received your email to have the order reshipped to your alternate address. The tracking number for reshipment is : 9101010521297812372298
    Track it at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    This order has been delivered successfully.

• Di
    diane Jul 07, 2008

I have been ordering items via online for sometime now and I have never heard of a company billing you before even shipping your merchandise. This company does this so, beware. I have tried to email and call to cancel my order to no avail. They don't even provide a company number to call on your billing statement. Only a dead fax number. Now all of a sudden no one is available even via email. So much for 24/7 customer service. I'm still waiting. I should have done my research first, silly me.

Dissatified

Paige Neal Jun 16, 2008

Sexy depot ripped me off. I am a college student and just purchased a home with my fiance. Those items were supposed to be for our first night in our new home. I would like to know, Vicky, where my order is, it has been a month and I still have not received it but you can be sure it went through my bank account. I will continue to post all over the internet about your company and how TERRIBLE it is...
    Pissed in Indiana

SexyDepot Jun 15, 2008

Dear Tattiana,

Your order was delivered at 2:32 PM on April 28, 2008 in KALAMAZOO, MI 49001.

Please kindly email us if you have further issues with the order.

• Ta