sex in your city . comfraud

supposedly there are all these beautiful women in Concho, Az. who are members of this 'dating' service...I live there and believe me when I tell you, THEY DO NOT EXIST!!!

• Wh
    Whatever101 Jul 30, 2009

I am a current member and the woman i have contacted...are suspect. I believe the site hires people to respond to assigned accounts and string them along for how ever long until the victim gets a clue...Woman don't talk that, like these responses i get. And they don't pay any attention or completely avoid any personal questions. I tested this theory by giving my cell number to one...and not five miutes later someone called and hung up. I reverse directory the number and it belongs to an address in a surrounding city, close by, and it was a man. I reported the incident to the Sex In Your City support group and never heard a word. I think this applies to small areas n rural areas as well...frauds

• Bo
    Boylish Aug 07, 2009

I don't know guy but I have met two girl there and I am really happy cause well I think some girls are like stupid but there are many nice girls and well I don't know you but all the girls I have chatted with have answered me all my questions and messages! I don't think it is a fraud I think some profile are a kind of adds like some Facebook and HI5 profile! But well I am happy cause I met cute girsl there! :) And it is sex in my bed and not in my city!!! haha!!!

Well bye and I hope you have better luck next time!

• Mo
    Moleman4U Oct 18, 2009

That guy has same scipt as the "girls" did. Who believes him? Can I see a show of hand?
    Yeah, no one. This site is a rip off joke and should be shut down in my opinion. Scamster/manster
    my sound advice would be to never let them have your card #.

• Mo
    Moleman4U Oct 18, 2009

Go in and visit and see. You'll laugh now that you have some information. Look elsewhere for complaints and you will see they are complaining about fake people and scamming you

• Nd
    ndjdjd Oct 24, 2009

this is fake I`m from CR, lisent carefuly sex in your city issss fakeeeeeee, dont waste your money

• Gh
    ghhs Nov 18, 2009

How can we get this place shut down so more people dont get scammed? I signed up and 3 days later I cancelled. I got an Email with the confirmation of the cancellation and then just the other day (3 months later after I signed up) I get another charge. I am currently battling back and forth with Emails but they are being evasive and keep giving me the run around. What can we do?